Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Official "We're Angry at SOE" thread

123457»

Comments

• Mark701Mark701 Member Posts: 108
    Originally posted by godpuppet

SOE have had some great game ideas thrown at them. But they always seem to **** up. SOE need to stop chasing the quick buck and learn this is a long term business. Treat your community right and they will ensure you $$$ to come.

Unfortunately SOE will never run out of money so it lies on management or new management to understand this simple fact, pick up the pieces and try to make things right.

They can start by fixing the goddamn bugs in these shitty games they keep making.

I just read something where SOE is going to start using something called a "station wallet".  In a manner similar to some of the "free" to play MMOs they will begin charging real money for certain in game items in addition to a monthly subscription.  I'm not surprised SOE is doing this, what disturbs me about it is:

1. Its a harbinger. I can see this feature being instituted into all future MMOs, "free" or not.

2. Its a sad comment on the priorites of MMOs. I acknowledge that  MMOs need money to survive, but charging for certain in game items AND charging a monthly subscription is a clear indicator of shifting priorities from players to stockholders. 

I stopped playing EQ II about 10 months ago because the game, imo, lacked a soul. Just grind, get stuff and grind some more. There is no overall storyline that I'm aware of. If there is, it hasn't been integrated into the game. The implementaion of "station wallets" is, in my opinion an admission that a bunch of people that hold SOE stock and not players will determine game content from now on.

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

Well Done!

We The Forums thank you for your loyalty to us.

Keeping this post up for the past 3 years have given you all the right to a veteran reward!.

You have choice the following Titles:

Ionic Soe Hater.

Scammed Player.

Experiance in bad games.

There are ofcource some more Titles exclusive in our Cash shop!

Check them out now!

• rafaelrehnrafaelrehn Member Posts: 235
    Originally posted by Eladi

Well Done!

We The Forums thank you for your loyalty to us.

not in my name you don't

• hulik23hulik23 Member Posts: 45

so i decided after 2,5years lost in lotro that is really time to move on from sinking ship. i choose everquest II and what a surprise. after install free trial the space on HDD 800MB..only? weird for thta popular game. the graphics should be really awful then :-( first impression bad. ok, i survived the first line and now clicking play the game button. hmm, i can see the process running in win tab but nothing else..still in windows main screen. well ill not bother to write to customer service that im running win7 64bit ultimate and game cant be launched properly...

deleted from HDD. waiting for sto beta

• DeienDeien Member Posts: 121

Really I am going to say this again if you want to hate a shitty company that really doesn't care much for it's people Hate NCSOFT really. In my Book Ncsoft 100% worst then SOE.

you people keep on crying over NGE get the hell over that shit.

you cry about them adding in cash shop in game get the hell over it. It has done a little good server xfer's are 25 dollars less.

you cry about there bad customer service go look at aion's customer supper then get back to me.( Also like to add I lost items in eq1 and eq2 gm gave them back the same day.)

Really you all make Soe sound like the worst company out there it isn't go cry over something else it's getting old now.

• LifewringerLifewringer Member Posts: 1

My experiences with SOE go all the way back to release of Everquest II. I have had more than 25 customer complaints over the years and only 2 have been resolved with what I would call excellent customer service. Most of them were not resolved at all and in one case actually caused me to lose my character name. Recently they told me that I did not attend Fan Faire when I had the badge in my hand while talking to them on the phone and read the badge number. Consequently, I did not get the digital download which was promised for attendees.

Well, I immediately deleted Everquest II from my computer and told the CS agent that I would never play another SOE game. I can't reccommend a game which has such poor customer service. I know that there are people that just take this kind of thing in stride but it's more of an accumulation of poor service with this event finally being the end.

Good luck to all the other players out there who play this game. Hope you never have to call customer service for anything because I can almost guarantee you will be pissed off by them.

• GameboyMarcGameboyMarc Member UncommonPosts: 395

I feel I got lucky for once in my life. I did call customer service once for a issue that they helped me with and it was a good experince.

• zellmerzellmer Member UncommonPosts: 442

I always thought it was funny how SOE would ban accounts that where reported to be stolen or sold for real life money just from reports.  People would sell high level characters that where stripped for next to nothing then use the individuals contact information and threaten them to get it banned if they didn't give a lot more.

Hell, there where LOTS of scams and things like that in the first EQ.  Suppose there still are probably eh?

I wouldn't expect much from their customer support.  Didn't they also use to have like "waiting lines" for techinical support that would put you in queues for 4 hours, much like the login after a server crash/patch?

Keep remembering more and more, but yeah, it's never been that great, not surprised to see it hasn't changed.

• Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822

Originally posted by Deien

Really I am going to say this again if you want to hate a shitty company that really doesn't care much for it's people Hate NCSOFT really. In my Book Ncsoft 100% worst then SOE.

you people keep on crying over NGE get the hell over that shit.

you cry about them adding in cash shop in game get the hell over it. It has done a little good server xfer's are 25 dollars less.

you cry about there bad customer service go look at aion's customer supper then get back to me.( Also like to add I lost items in eq1 and eq2 gm gave them back the same day.)

Really you all make Soe sound like the worst company out there it isn't go cry over something else it's getting old now.

Oh ... it's pretty damn close to worst company out there. SWG will always be proof of that.

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

Well if soe would not have tried to screw their player base they would not be getting the extra hate now.

All one has to do is look at the downgrade in graphics that we got with gu57,  and the total lack of communication from the dev team, other than to say. And I quote from rotty himself "Were not going to change anything if only one person is upest"

This after 57 pages of frustration with the gu,  and 20 pages with nerfed spell graphic effects, a couple of hundred pages of upset folks about eq2 extended.

Yea lots of unhappy folks , and that has nothing to do with swg.  Seams soe is trying to added EQ2 to the most hatted mmo list, and they want folks to try the extended version. 

I have to laugh at that.

If it were not for the fact both me and the wife have 6 month subs just renewed before gu57 i don't think either of us would be playing it right now.

Yes the gu was that bad, it is to eq2 what the cu was to swg.   Im just afraid what were fixing to get next is the nge. I keep reading what the devs are saying about standardized.    That word brothers me.

It is no wonder the hate is pouring all over the place nowdays, soe has no clue what its customer base wants.

• jonnyfragjonnyfrag Member Posts: 110

SOE 's biggest failure has been and still is it's utter lack of communication with it's customers. Right now, in the middle of the whole hacked/shutdown debacle one has to search out any info at all on what is going on and when things might even be turned back on. All of their websites still have an 'update' from 6 days ago and you have to dig for that, the main page is from 8 days ago. They tweeted (for those even looking at it) that 'The servers will not be up again today' at 10pm eastern on the 10th. Here it is middle of the day of the 11th and still no word or update. Only an email from last week that said 'your info probably got stolen.'

Seriously, when millions of people are awaiting word we get not a peep? In fact, they said FU to Congress and submitted a written Q&A even after being asked to come testify to what they hell was up. They ignore Congress, why wouldn't they ignore us, we are just the ones paying their salaries. This is beyond bad customer service, this is anti-customer service. It's a shame because I still like playing SWG and EQ2 and am holding out hope that they might someday fix the PC version of DCUO to be playable but this really might be the straw that breaks their back.

Played: Asheron's Call(still the best fantasy MMO!), EQ1, EQ2, Vanguard, DAoC, Horizons, City of Heroes/Villians, WoW (crap), LOTORO, D&D Online, Eve, Anarchy Online, and still playing SWG daily.

Originally posted by jonnyfrag

SOE 's biggest failure has been and still is it's utter lack of communication with it's customers. Right now, in the middle of the whole hacked/shutdown debacle one has to search out any info at all on what is going on and when things might even be turned back on. All of their websites still have an 'update' from 6 days ago and you have to dig for that, the main page is from 8 days ago. They tweeted (for those even looking at it) that 'The servers will not be up again today' at 10pm eastern on the 10th. Here it is middle of the day of the 11th and still no word or update. Only an email from last week that said 'your info probably got stolen.'

Seriously, when millions of people are awaiting word we get not a peep? In fact, they said FU to Congress and submitted a written Q&A even after being asked to come testify to what they hell was up. They ignore Congress, why wouldn't they ignore us, we are just the ones paying their salaries. This is beyond bad customer service, this is anti-customer service. It's a shame because I still like playing SWG and EQ2 and am holding out hope that they might someday fix the PC version of DCUO to be playable but this really might be the straw that breaks their back.

Welcome to soe customer support,  there is none.  All they keep saying is hey not today.  What is up with that.  Stringing us along there has got to be a lot of mad folks.

• NethermancerNethermancer Member Posts: 520

I dont just love SOE i am IN love with SOE....we are getting married next week and your all invited.

Playing: PO, EVE
    Waiting for: WoD
    Favourite MMOs: VG, EVE, FE and DDO
    Any person who expresses rage and loathing for an MMO is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full armor and attacked a hot fudge sundae.

• jonnyfragjonnyfrag Member Posts: 110

Originally posted by Nethermancer

I dont just love SOE i am IN love with SOE....we are getting married next week and your all invited.

Surprised they'd give you a date!

Played: Asheron's Call(still the best fantasy MMO!), EQ1, EQ2, Vanguard, DAoC, Horizons, City of Heroes/Villians, WoW (crap), LOTORO, D&D Online, Eve, Anarchy Online, and still playing SWG daily.

• onehunerdperonehunerdper Member Posts: 837

Originally posted by jonnyfrag

Originally posted by Nethermancer

Surprised they'd give you a date!

+1

• CalkrowCalkrow Member UncommonPosts: 92

I think this thread might get a lot more posts if the feeling about SOE's sale of EU publishing rights to a German TV Media company spills over from the official SOE forums.

Forum Post count does not = Game Intelligence or Knowledge  it just shows how often people like to talk.
  • AndemonAndemon Member UncommonPosts: 29

I...don't remember the last time that I was angry at anything, but the general lack of communication from SOE and this Alaplaya deal...

Many friends and guildies sold like cattle to a shady company? I don't approve. 

I was looking forward to PS Vita, but I'm going to have to skip that. Since I'm now boycotting all Sony products.

• minablueminablue Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by GrahamN

I think this thread might get a lot more posts if the feeling about SOE's sale of EU publishing rights to a German TV Media company spills over from the official SOE forums.

Well I quit EQ2 today after finding out that the German customer support only works 5 days a week and UK players would be charged £2 a month than we're currently paying.  I've been dreading the changeover since Feb/Mar and I've spent some time reading the DCUO forum complaints about transition (lost SC, missing expac access) and the arrogant manner of the CS reps who seem to think this is acceptable and that the customers should just be patient and expect nothing unless it's Mon-Fri.  My fears have been justified by the experiences of the poor DCUO players. 

I didn't want to be like chicken-licken but the sky in SOE's world is really falling in and I'm happy to be out.  Just need to find another game to sub to now.

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519
    I love it when people hate a company for wanting to make money. They wont have a business if they dont make money. Legendary items are part of them making money. If they let free accounts get these items whats the point in paying for the game. money isnt really all that important unless u want to lvl to max wit collections. Get over urselves SoE is no different then any other company in the F2P market
  • gargamelscatgargamelscat Member Posts: 1

Thanks man.  I needed that.  I posted a well thought out critique of their latest nerf-fest and they deleted it from their forum, those baie-steeds!  Here it is to fuel the flames!  Guess they couldn't  handle all the truth.

*************   flame on *****************

Open Letter to SOE (Everquest 2, Chains of Eternity)

Lately you've been nerfing everything, tinkering with wild abandon, and you even declared Fiorina Vie dead.  We
    should've known that was the death knell to the game we were familiar with.  You're going so far overboard, It's
    time to sound the alarm.

You have your priorities backwards.  Whenever somebody asks you why something works in an f'd up way, you say
    "working as intended."  And whenever you find people making delighted use of some aspect of your game you had not
    intended, you destroy it.  You even destroy things that people have earned because they are at max level like
    prestige abilities for crafting.  These are new abilities that the community barely had a few weeks to try out
    before you pulled the plug on them, leaving us to believe that you're using us as your playtesters.

Before you make a change, you should start asking yourselves, will this change make people happy?  Will it bring joy
    or just depress people?   Remember this is a game, nothing in it is real.

You may think you're "closing a loophole" or "exploit" but sometimes you're not, or you're waaaay overboard.  I'll
    give you two examples:

1.  Wurmbone's End Adv Solo   ONLY those who could either bind wounds by race or FD with no  recast time could get
    down to the end reliably without killing anything in between - even my decently geared zerker couldn't do it by
    training without dying.  THEN they had to have CAll of the Veteran or hero or something to get a friend over there
    for free, otherwise, they'd have to BUY (making you money) summoning stones, in order to get mostly 160 gear, with a
    small chance of something raid quality, which may not even benefit them.  AND they'd have to spend hours on grinding
    it over and over again to get just the right gear out of it.  AND they couldn't sell any of it, it's heirloom.  

So that problem was limited to a class and a race, a certain type of person who can put up with grinding it like
    that, and who had patient pals waiting to bea called.  

OK, so what do you do?  You make it so that now, it is no longer a solo zone.  The necro was never killable solo by
    any of my alts, not even my raid geared ones.  K so some people have figured out tricky and lengthy ways to kill him
    solo, but even they say they use a real healer friend to kill him if they're having a bad day.  And if he wasn't
    tricky and lengthy to kill (which I've heard some people brag they can kill him in under a minute) then why make us
    do it?  If the original problem was that people could train to th end in 5 min and kill the named in Challenge mode
    and get 3 loots... then why add an extra minute to that and call it problem solved?  

NO:  THE ANSWER WAS, if you absolutely had to do something about this:   Remove challenge mode from the zone.  AND
    nerf the bosses in there, all of them, to be killable by ONE person, including weak pathetic little casters in cloth
    armor wearing quest rewards,  because it says SOLO on the door, and they don't drop anything, not even a regular
    wooden chest, or an obol.  They are lower than trash mob status, even if they are a name.  Nobody bothered with your
    precious scripted fight because you didn't give us anything to care about.  This is simple bad game design.

Example 2

It's obvious that the Augments (from crafting experimentation) were overpowered, no argument there.  Toons could
    just walk up to any mob and let the augment kill the mob and keep them healed. This led to the Dungeon Maker exploit
    that allowed levl 20 toons to powerlevel any level of toons to 95 in a day.  While I agree this was an exploit,
    again your reaction was horrific.

Did you once consider that PL really isn't a help to anyone?  If you have 10 95's, you need to do 10 epic quests,
    10x the quested language quests, 10x stilleto's orders, 10x21 pieces of gear to find or have made or quest for, 10x
    you have to learn how to use that toon, etc, etc...  it merely invests the player in your game to a massive extent.  

But did you have to make augments so wimpy that they are now worse than Vitriolic Animus I?  They are worse than
    Acid Rain (epic ability of Warlocks that is usually dead bottom last on the Outgoing Damage list in ACT, not the
    spell)?  

That is a PRESTIGE ability for a maxed out crafter you dunderheads!  it should be able to hold its own against the
    yellow adorns.  You want a way to "balance" it?   Match it up with a yellow adorn that does nothing but damage, and
    match it up with a yellow adorn that does nothing but healing.  

And second problem with how you "fixed" the DM exploit...   You nerfed xp in DM again  (you did that once before,
    remember?).  Making it even more of an endless slog to use it, even with a maxed fighter doing the levelling for
    you.  As I mentioned, there isn't much point PLing a hundred toons for yourself.  But PLing does have a place in the
    game bc it invests people in the game.  And DM helps the places like Sebilis and SoS keep from becoming overburdened
    by pl'ers, thus annoying the people who are doing quests, or working on their epics.  

I'm not going to walk around white elephants for you and pretend pl doesn't exist.  I'm not pulling punches.  I'm
    telling it like it is.  You didn't need to nerf xp in dm to fix augments.  That was going too far.  You're never
    going to convince the entire population not to pl, so why not give them a place to do it that's out of the way of
    the actual questing players?

And you obviously had no idea what effect the "fix on augments" was going to have.  You must have been thinking
    "what if people have 21 of them"?  Well, no we don't, now we have zero of them.  

From reading your testing threads I am reading that you're now nerfing a bunch of classes under the banner of "class
    balancing."  At first, I thought, Oh great, they're going to fix warlocks so they'll do as much damage as wizards
    with similar spells, but no, it looks like they're thinking about nerfing the dps of tanks.  What fun.   It's like
    they aren't playing the game or something.  And again PVP is getting a lot more attention than PVE.  I've never
    heard so much attention being paid to PVP.  EQ2 is the original PVE game.  PVP was an afterthought, an option given
    to people who absolutely had to have it.  Lately I find myself saying over and over... this is not EVE.

You're out of touch with what makes people happy and how to bring joy to players.  If players discover something
    that you hadn't intended, maybe you should try and roll with it and allow the game to evolve rather than "quick! hit
    it with the nerf bat!"  This is a game, not a kindergarten, but you're treating us like kids that need to be kept in
    line.  We're just trying to have fun after a crushing day at the office, or to cheer us while doing housework, or to
    take our minds off our illnesses.  

Congrats, you just nerfed your way into making your hot new expac a dead carp.

Well, i could go on and describe in horrid detail all the ways in which they screwed over crafters, and exactly how it makes no sense to use experimentation the way it is now on certain items.  But if you go find my posts with the same name as my handle here, you'll see it all.  I'm strongly suspicious that the devs have regular accounts on the forum and fiercely defend their decisions on the SOE website.  I don't think actual players really want to be destroying 1000plat worth of mats with experiments, only devs would think that was "fair." 

*****************  flame off ***************

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    Originally posted by gargamelscat

Thanks man.  I needed that.  I posted a well thought out critique of their latest nerf-fest and they deleted it from their forum, those baie-steeds!  Here it is to fuel the flames!  Guess they couldn't  handle all the truth.

Lately you've been nerfing everything, tinkering with wild abandon, and you even declared Fiorina Vie dead.  We
    should've known that was the death knell to the game we were familiar with.  You're going so far overboard, It's
    time to sound the alarm.

No wonder they deleted your post. Bad way to start your so called a 'well thought critique'. Every time a change happens in an MMO with which people disagree, The more aggressive ones try to make it look as if the game will just end up dying if devs don't listen to them asap.

This is such a cliche and i have read this 'listen to me or your game will die' on almost every MMO forum and yet no MMO has died because of this. Although MMOS have  been shut down due to old age or the MMOS which were so niche that they couldn't get enough players had to close the doors.

When you start your critique with doom and gloom .... it is time to just lock it up and throw it in the bin.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

Originally posted by gargamelscat

time to sound the alarm.

You have your priorities backwards.  Whenever somebody asks you why something works in an f'd up way, you say
    "working as intended."  And whenever you find people making delighted use of some aspect of your game you had not
    intended, you destroy it.  You even destroy things that people have earned because they are at max level like
    prestige abilities for crafting.  These are new abilities that the community barely had a few weeks to try out
    before you pulled the plug on them, leaving us to believe that you're using us as your playtesters.

Before you make a change, you should start asking yourselves, will this change make people happy?  Will it bring joy
    or just depress people?   Remember this is a game, nothing in it is real.

You may think you're "closing a loophole" or "exploit" but sometimes you're not, or you're waaaay overboard.  I'll
    give you two examples:

1.  Wurmbone's End Adv Solo   ONLY those who could either bind wounds by race or FD with no  recast time could get
    down to the end reliably without killing anything in between - even my decently geared zerker couldn't do it by
    training without dying.  THEN they had to have CAll of the Veteran or hero or something to get a friend over there
    for free, otherwise, they'd have to BUY (making you money) summoning stones, in order to get mostly 160 gear, with a
    small chance of something raid quality, which may not even benefit them.  AND they'd have to spend hours on grinding
    it over and over again to get just the right gear out of it.  AND they couldn't sell any of it, it's heirloom.  

So that problem was limited to a class and a race, a certain type of person who can put up with grinding it like
    that, and who had patient pals waiting to bea called.  

OK, so what do you do?  You make it so that now, it is no longer a solo zone.  The necro was never killable solo by
    any of my alts, not even my raid geared ones.  K so some people have figured out tricky and lengthy ways to kill him
    solo, but even they say they use a real healer friend to kill him if they're having a bad day.  And if he wasn't
    tricky and lengthy to kill (which I've heard some people brag they can kill him in under a minute) then why make us
    do it?  If the original problem was that people could train to th end in 5 min and kill the named in Challenge mode
    and get 3 loots... then why add an extra minute to that and call it problem solved?  

NO:  THE ANSWER WAS, if you absolutely had to do something about this:   Remove challenge mode from the zone.  AND
    nerf the bosses in there, all of them, to be killable by ONE person, including weak pathetic little casters in cloth
    armor wearing quest rewards,  because it says SOLO on the door, and they don't drop anything, not even a regular
    wooden chest, or an obol.  They are lower than trash mob status, even if they are a name.  Nobody bothered with your
    precious scripted fight because you didn't give us anything to care about.  This is simple bad game design.

Example 2

It's obvious that the Augments (from crafting experimentation) were overpowered, no argument there.  Toons could
    just walk up to any mob and let the augment kill the mob and keep them healed. This led to the Dungeon Maker exploit
    that allowed levl 20 toons to powerlevel any level of toons to 95 in a day.  While I agree this was an exploit,
    again your reaction was horrific.

Did you once consider that PL really isn't a help to anyone?  If you have 10 95's, you need to do 10 epic quests,
    10x the quested language quests, 10x stilleto's orders, 10x21 pieces of gear to find or have made or quest for, 10x
    you have to learn how to use that toon, etc, etc...  it merely invests the player in your game to a massive extent.  

But did you have to make augments so wimpy that they are now worse than Vitriolic Animus I?  They are worse than
    Acid Rain (epic ability of Warlocks that is usually dead bottom last on the Outgoing Damage list in ACT, not the
    spell)?  

That is a PRESTIGE ability for a maxed out crafter you dunderheads!  it should be able to hold its own against the
    yellow adorns.  You want a way to "balance" it?   Match it up with a yellow adorn that does nothing but damage, and
    match it up with a yellow adorn that does nothing but healing.  

And second problem with how you "fixed" the DM exploit...   You nerfed xp in DM again  (you did that once before,
    remember?).  Making it even more of an endless slog to use it, even with a maxed fighter doing the levelling for
    you.  As I mentioned, there isn't much point PLing a hundred toons for yourself.  But PLing does have a place in the
    game bc it invests people in the game.  And DM helps the places like Sebilis and SoS keep from becoming overburdened
    by pl'ers, thus annoying the people who are doing quests, or working on their epics.  

I'm not going to walk around white elephants for you and pretend pl doesn't exist.  I'm not pulling punches.  I'm
    telling it like it is.  You didn't need to nerf xp in dm to fix augments.  That was going too far.  You're never
    going to convince the entire population not to pl, so why not give them a place to do it that's out of the way of
    the actual questing players?

And you obviously had no idea what effect the "fix on augments" was going to have.  You must have been thinking
    "what if people have 21 of them"?  Well, no we don't, now we have zero of them.  

From reading your testing threads I am reading that you're now nerfing a bunch of classes under the banner of "class
    balancing."  At first, I thought, Oh great, they're going to fix warlocks so they'll do as much damage as wizards
    with similar spells, but no, it looks like they're thinking about nerfing the dps of tanks.  What fun.   It's like
    they aren't playing the game or something.  And again PVP is getting a lot more attention than PVE.  I've never
    heard so much attention being paid to PVP.  EQ2 is the original PVE game.  PVP was an afterthought, an option given
    to people who absolutely had to have it.  Lately I find myself saying over and over... this is not EVE.

You're out of touch with what makes people happy and how to bring joy to players.  If players discover something
    that you hadn't intended, maybe you should try and roll with it and allow the game to evolve rather than "quick! hit
    it with the nerf bat!"  This is a game, not a kindergarten, but you're treating us like kids that need to be kept in
    line.  We're just trying to have fun after a crushing day at the office, or to cheer us while doing housework, or to
    take our minds off our illnesses.  

Congrats, you just nerfed your way into making your hot new expac a dead carp.

Well, i could go on and describe in horrid detail all the ways in which they screwed over crafters, and exactly how it makes no sense to use experimentation the way it is now on certain items.  But if you go find my posts with the same name as my handle here, you'll see it all.  I'm strongly suspicious that the devs have regular accounts on the forum and fiercely defend their decisions on the SOE website.  I don't think actual players really want to be destroying 1000plat worth of mats with experiments, only devs would think that was "fair." 

*****************  flame off ***************

If you cant do wurmbone end with  a zerker then you need to delete your toon.  Go in there with a healer merc.  Honestly I ran the zone bunches before the nerf.  Now you got to kill every mob in there before the end boss mob will pop.   Now granted I though making the 30% kill item not available was crazy on the last boss, and I did not like them making me kill all the bosses to get to the end boss, I liked skipping those 2. I finally figured out the strat.  You know I got 4 cloth wearing toons that can solo that entire instance and you complain you cant do it with a zerker.  Something is wrong if you cant solo that zone with a tank. Just saying.