Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Felicia Day shows us her tight box. (And that IS what she said.)

13»

Comments

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Originally posted by Raven
    Originally posted by Master10K
    Originally posted by Raven
    Nice publicity stunt, this should ensure that some more boxes are sold. Well played ANet...well played.

You make it sound like she's under their payroll. image

Not at all, it is still a publicity stunt, "lets give this box to this famous person so she can make it viral". She doesnt have to be on their payroll, she is just a semi famous geek figure that influences a lot of people, you know like booth babes at E3. They appeal to the lonely nerdy gamer type.

If you can't see this than I think you have been buying too much into corporate PR ( this goes way beyond GW2 ), like companies giving Fatal1ty lots of gaming hardware for him to use so it influences other "hardcore" gamers into buying it, cause "fatal1ty uses it".

Really?  If I had a youtube channel and I got that CE, I would be doing the same thing, I like the game that much.  Granted I'm not famous and/or as cute as her, but the GAME is that GOOD! ROFL.

• StinkFootStinkFoot Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by Nitth

[quote]Originally posted by Siphaed

Originally posted by Nitth Who is this person and why should i care?I only know her as an Actress in Eureka on SyFy.  Besides that, I've been told she's been in several other series, is a mad gaming geek, and is honestly beautiful.  Oh, she did the voice of Zojja in the game.

By you being a ***** as you are by posting your nonsese, I'd say you shouldn't even care for this game and should just not play it and leave it's forums immediately.  But, that's what I said.

It was a serious question no need to call profanities at me.

Ok, so she is an actress, Thanks.

There is nothing worse than watching someone on youtube that has 'no worth' relative to what their talking about, or holds no weight to their opinions because their not in the industry.

If she just did the voice for a couple of characters, Why would her opening a box hold any significance?

However, if you said that she is a professional actor that has multiple tv appearances and has been 'well renound' within the gaming industry maybe she has something relevant and meaning full to say.

By you being a ***** as you are by posting your nonsese, I'd say you shouldn't even care for this game and should just not play it and leave it's forums immediately. But, that's what I said
    Yeah that makes a lot a sense: "your either with us or against us, and i think you should get the fuck out."

Real mature.

I don't know who this random chick is either(there's tons of voice-actors for these game characters). But all I can determine is that her youtube ratings are low.

This Felicia Day person is not someone I would say be on the level of popularity like Lady Gaga. I would supect besides from some fans she's just a minor actress(or a youtuber) voicing some game characters in GW2.

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Originally posted by StinkFoot

Originally posted by Nitth Who is this person and why should i care?I only know her as an Actress in Eureka on SyFy.  Besides that, I've been told she's been in several other series, is a mad gaming geek, and is honestly beautiful.  Oh, she did the voice of Zojja in the game.

By you being a ***** as you are by posting your nonsese, I'd say you shouldn't even care for this game and should just not play it and leave it's forums immediately.  But, that's what I said.

There is nothing worse than watching someone on youtube that has 'no worth' relative to what their talking about, or holds no weight to their opinions because their not in the industry.

If she just did the voice for a couple of characters, Why would her opening a box hold any significance?

However, if you said that she is a professional actor that has multiple tv appearances and has been 'well renound' within the gaming industry maybe she has something relevant and meaning full to say.

By you being a ***** as you are by posting your nonsese, I'd say you shouldn't even care for this game and should just not play it and leave it's forums immediately. But, that's what I said
    Yeah that makes a lot a sense: "your either with us or against us, and i think you should get the fuck out."

Real mature.

I don't know who this random chick is either(there's tons of voice-actors for these game characters). But all I can determine is that her youtube ratings are low.

This Felicia Day person is not someone I would say be on the level of popularity like Lady Gaga. I would supect besides from some fans she's just a minor actress(or a youtuber) voicing some game characters in GW2.

Rofl.  You couldn't pay me to have anything to do with Lady Gaga.  Felicia Day on the other hand, rocks!  Do a google search for the Guild and Geek and Sundry.  She's an Internet Star, something that is taking off these days.

• st3v3b0st3v3b0 Member UncommonPosts: 155
    She is mighty annoying.
  • lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522
    Originally posted by StinkFoot

Real mature.

Minor actor when it comes to conventional movie/series acting stuffs yes, but biggest actor of webseries. Her series The Guild won several awards, is sponsored by microsoft and sprint and all seasons of the series are also available for download on xbox live besides on their own site (watchtheguild.com) and youtube. Dragon Age Redemption she plays the main role, and there's a DLC available for DA2 where you play a lookalike character modeled of and voiced by her. And she has several other projects

In the gamer world she has been famous for some years now, and has for example been a special guest on many gameshows.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Originally posted by st3v3b0
    She is mighty annoying.

Yeah, I had to turn it off.

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286
    This almost made me wish I got the collectors editions, almost. My wife would probably give me a funny look for having a miniature of Rytlock on my desk though.
  • SteeJanzSteeJanz Member UncommonPosts: 334
    Originally posted by Jyiiga
    Originally posted by Zylaxx
    Originally posted by Volkon
    Kind of excited for my CE now. Pity I have to wait until the 25th... not fair Destiny's Edge members getting an advantage like that.

Must resist the temptation to not open my CE when I get it.  Trying to save it as a collector and an investment.

The original WOW Collectors Edition sells for 500-1000 (last I checked). Mainly because that comes with a vanity pet... People are crazy serious about their pets. GW2 CE version comes with a pet and an elite skill.. The other items are pretty boring and consumable. 

If you are really lucky the collectors edition for GW2 will net you a few hundred dollars in 3-4 years. If you are really really really lucky it will net you 500-1000 dollars in a decade. Neither are what I would call a big deal.. since waiting that long to see a return is fairly extreme. 

If you are unlucky you will have a nice set of coasters an interesting statue (that no one accept gw2 players reconize hehe) and a very nice art book. 

Personally i wish they had given people a few options on the statue... I never really liked the way Charr looked. 

Not to burst any bubbles here but won't you have to open it to get the key out so that you can continue to play the game after 5 days.   :)