Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Felicia Day shows us her tight box. (And that IS what she said.)

KakkzookaKakkzooka Member Posts: 591

She opens the GW2 collector's editition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jS85KJsw2rg

Re: SWTOR

"Remember, remember - Kakk says 'December.'"

Comments

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    Id have a go at her box
  • Matheusor1Matheusor1 Member Posts: 174

It took her half an hour to open the box. Gotta love Felicia

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Kind of excited for my CE now. Pity I have to wait until the 25th... not fair Destiny's Edge members getting an advantage like that.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    Originally posted by Volkon
    Kind of excited for my CE now. Pity I have to wait until the 25th... not fair Destiny's Edge members getting an advantage like that.

Must resist the temptation to not open my CE when I get it.  Trying to save it as a collector and an investment.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926
    I love Felicia. She is a prime example that you can be a verry smart person and still be a pervert.
  • SkullyWoodsSkullyWoods Member Posts: 183

No smut? Thumbs down.

But still, she's facking adorable.

#TeamVainlash
    Why did Marceline's dad eat her fries? I mean...cause she bought them and they were hers...

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by xenogias
    I love Felicia. She is a prime example that you can be a verry smart person and still be a pervert.

I must be a genius going by your post. :)

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    wish I would have gotten collector's box

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Who is this person and why should i care?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• yaoming36yaoming36 Member UncommonPosts: 189
    I wonder how to delete own posts:(
  • yaoming36yaoming36 Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by Nitth

I guess you didn't watch the video, because that's where she says who she is and why you should care.

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

A ginger with a horsebite, you shouldn't care.

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114

I only know her as an Actress in Eureka on SyFy.  Besides that, I've been told she's been in several other series, is a mad gaming geek, and is honestly beautiful.  Oh, she did the voice of Zojja in the game.

By you being a ***** as you are by posting your nonsese, I'd say you shouldn't even care for this game and should just not play it and leave it's forums immediately.  But, that's what I said.

• MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015

More famous, talented and better looking than you or your girlfriend.

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

[quote]Originally posted by Siphaed

Originally posted by Nitth Who is this person and why should i care?I only know her as an Actress in Eureka on SyFy.  Besides that, I've been told she's been in several other series, is a mad gaming geek, and is honestly beautiful.  Oh, she did the voice of Zojja in the game.

By you being a ***** as you are by posting your nonsese, I'd say you shouldn't even care for this game and should just not play it and leave it's forums immediately.  But, that's what I said.

It was a serious question no need to call profanities at me.

Ok, so she is an actress, Thanks.

There is nothing worse than watching someone on youtube that has 'no worth' relative to what their talking about, or holds no weight to their opinions because their not in the industry.

If she just did the voice for a couple of characters, Why would her opening a box hold any significance?

However, if you said that she is a professional actor that has multiple tv appearances and has been 'well renound' within the gaming industry maybe she has something relevant and meaning full to say.

By you being a ***** as you are by posting your nonsese, I'd say you shouldn't even care for this game and should just not play it and leave it's forums immediately. But, that's what I said
    Yeah that makes a lot a sense: "your either with us or against us, and i think you should get the fuck out."

Real mature.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• FaulknerFaulkner Member UncommonPosts: 108

I think she is great!  And for those that do not know, here is  imdb on her: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1260407/ (if link doesn't  work may need to just cut and paste..thanks)

cheers

Faulkner

Originally posted by Siphaed

Originally posted by Nitth Who is this person and why should i care?
    I only know her as an Actress in Eureka on SyFy.  Besides that, I've been told she's been in several other series, is a mad gaming geek, and is honestly beautiful.  Oh, she did the voice of Zojja in the game.

There is nothing worse than watching someone on youtube that has 'no worth' relative to what their talking about, or holds no weight to their opinions because their not in the industry.

If she just did the voice for a couple of characters, Why would her opening a box hold any significance?

However, if you said that she is a professional actor that has multiple tv appearances and has been 'well renound' within the gaming industry maybe she has something relevant and meaning full to say.

By you being a ***** as you are by posting your nonsese, I'd say you shouldn't even care for this game and should just not play it and leave it's forums immediately. But, that's what I said
    Yeah that makes a lot a sense: "your either with us or against us" and i think you should get the fuck out.

Real mature.

It's because "Why should I care?" makes you sound like an asshole.

If you'd said  What does she have to do with gw2? Is she famous or something? Never seen her before in my life.

You would've gotten less agrresive answers. Probably something along the lines of  "You should watch this youtube video or google her."

Don't flaunt your ignorance then get angry when we call you on it.

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

• RaekonRaekon Member UncommonPosts: 531

Originally posted by Nitth Who is this person and why should i care?

Yeah that makes a lot a sense: "your either with us or against us" and i think you should get the fuck out.

Real mature.

She was involved in several movies like "Bring it on again" as example in which she joined the cheerleading group as a dancer.

She is a singer, dancer, actress, voice actress and a writer. A very talented and nice person. :)

She played also in many different TV Series (single episodes mostly)

She did voice acting also for Dragon Age 2, Fallout: New Vegas and also  played a Elf in the Dragon Redemption web series which were based on the Dragon Age games.

You can see her doing the voice acting for Guild Wars 2 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi6MIMA2Jxw&playnext=1&list=PL913CCD0A0295E62E&feature=results_video

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    Originally posted by Magnetia

More famous, talented and better looking than you or your girlfriend.

This made me burst out laughing, so awesome hehe

Originally posted by Nitth Who is this person and why should i care? I only know her as an Actress in Eureka on SyFy.  Besides that, I've been told she's been in several other series, is a mad gaming geek, and is honestly beautiful.  Oh, she did the voice of Zojja in the game.         By you being a ***** as you are by posting your nonsese, I'd say you shouldn't even care for this game and should just not play it and leave it's forums immediately.  But, that's what I said.
      It was a serious question no need to call profanities at me. Ok, so she is an actress, Thanks. There is nothing worse than watching someone on youtube that has 'no worth' relative to what their talking about, or holds no weight to their opinions because their not in the industry. If she just did the voice for a couple of characters, Why would her opening a box hold any significance? However, if you said that she is a professional actor that has multiple tv appearances and has been 'well renound' within the gaming industry maybe she has something relevant and meaning full to say.   By you being a ***** as you are by posting your nonsese, I'd say you shouldn't even care for this game and should just not play it and leave it's forums immediately. But, that's what I said
    Yeah that makes a lot a sense: "your either with us or against us" and i think you should get the fuck out.   Real mature.

That's just your perception.

what I would be thinking if someone on the street started trying to sell me something. "who the f*** are you and why are you talking to me"

So my mannerism presented here is "who is she? and why should I care what shes saying.?"

It's legitimate,Non offensive and to the point. Sorry its not sugar coated enough not hurt your feelings.

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701
    I love Felicia! She's awesome. Her personality makes her doubly cute. Even my wife loves Felicia.

She was involved in several movies like "Bring it on again" as example in which she joined the cheerleading group as a dancer.
    She is a singer, dancer, actress, voice actress and a writer. A very talented and nice person. :)
    She played also in many different TV Series (single episodes mostly)
    She did voice acting also for Dragon Age 2, Fallout: New Vegas and also played a Elf in the Dragon Redemption web series which were based on the Dragon Age games.
    You can see her doing the voice acting for Guild Wars 2 here:

Thanks man, and the other poster for informing me. I now know who she is.
    So it now makes more sense why people would like to know her opinions on this.

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

Felicia Day " I like flowers coming out of my butt"

I should make that my sig, she says some great things.

Originally posted by Nitth Who is this person and why should i care? I only know her as an Actress in Eureka on SyFy.  Besides that, I've been told she's been in several other series, is a mad gaming geek, and is honestly beautiful.  Oh, she did the voice of Zojja in the game.         By you being a ***** as you are by posting your nonsese, I'd say you shouldn't even care for this game and should just not play it and leave it's forums immediately.  But, that's what I said.
      It was a serious question no need to call profanities at me. Ok, so she is an actress, Thanks. There is nothing worse than watching someone on youtube that has 'no worth' relative to what their talking about, or holds no weight to their opinions because their not in the industry. If she just did the voice for a couple of characters, Why would her opening a box hold any significance? However, if you said that she is a professional actor that has multiple tv appearances and has been 'well renound' within the gaming industry maybe she has something relevant and meaning full to say.   By you being a ***** as you are by posting your nonsese, I'd say you shouldn't even care for this game and should just not play it and leave it's forums immediately. But, that's what I said
    Yeah that makes a lot a sense: "your either with us or against us" and i think you should get the fuck out.   Real mature.

That's just your perception.

what I would be thinking if someone on the street started trying to sell me something. "who the f*** are you and why are you talking to me"

So my mannerism presented here is "who is she? and why should I care what shes saying.?"

It's legitimate,Non offensive and to the point. Sorry its not sugar coated enough not hurt your feelings.

Mannerisms don't convey well over the internet if you haven't noticed. When words are the only means we have to communicate on this medium is it not important to choose words that can correctly convey what we feel?

That's just your perception. what I would be thinking if someone on the street started trying to sell me something. "who the f*** are you and why are you talking to me" So my mannerism presented here is "who is she? and why should I care what shes saying.?" It's legitimate,Non offensive and to the point. Sorry its not sugar coated enough not hurt your feelings.
    Mannerisms don't convey well over the internet if you haven't noticed. When words are the only means we have to communicate on this medium is it not important to choose words that can correctly convey what we feel?

Im not going to write a disclaimer clause to every sentence i write on the internet.
    How you interpret is not my fault. It not like i wrote an offensive or degrading phrase.

It's not offensive to anyone, including the person in question, or the game.
    Yet, Seems people can freely abuse me.

Like i said before its too the point, its not complicated and precisely convayed what i wanted to know.