Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enough... 3.0 or I'll be really gone

Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

I'm so tired of this STUPID and AGRESSIVE mode of gameforge is treating all of us.

I really didnt get why we have to wait 6 months (at least) to play in AION 3.0.

After this they present a PTS for a start, they mustbe joking. AION 3.0 doesn't have bugs. I laugh when was tryed a "stress test". ARE YOU KIDING WITH  ALL OF US?!

What was in the mind of those Idiots when they think to try a Beta for 3.0, after a year it was presented. What the hell are you doing in GF?!

I really have a bit of patience. After some time with AION, I'm trying with a kid of mine to play in EU servers, but with these issues... the US is a solution

Omg, it's so easy to play the US ver. But please, I want to play in EU, so...

Comments

• MegaTrANMegaTrAN Member UncommonPosts: 11

this is how it works:

-NCSoft Korea develops Aion.

-NCKorea sells the software rights of Aion to NCWest and Gameforge.

-NCWest and Gameforge get to change specific details of Aion to their liking (Rift buffs & Events etc...)

-NCWest and Gameforge need to develop Patch Test Servers to do stability tests and further tweaks to their versions.

In the end, since Gameforge is a new instance of aion I believe that Gameforge wants to develop the 2.0 expansion  before

skipping to the 3.0 content, since 3.0 content pretty much outdates 2.0 content.

-Just Relax and gear up in the 2.0 content. 3.0 will be another 6 months, NCWest waited just as long as you will have to 

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486
    Originally posted by MegaTrAN

In the end, since Gameforge is a new instance of aion I believe that Gameforge wants to develop the 2.0 expansion  before

skipping to the 3.0 content, since 3.0 content pretty much outdates 2.0 content.

-Just Relax and gear up in the 2.0 content. 3.0 will be another 6 months, NCWest waited just as long as you will have to 

hmm...nope..the eu aion ist already on 2.7. and no, its not a new instance. they just transfered the eu-accounts to gameforge servers. (wonder if u have any clue about aion) ;)

till 6 months ago ncwest was eu+na and both regions patched almost at the same day. then ncwest sold the right for eu to gamforge. on april aion na have been patched to 3.0 but aion-eu still is on 2.7. that means eu players are waitin 4 months longer than na-players. that beein said people on aion eu are just damn bored bc they have already done all the content. they have almost all gear sets (pvp and pve). they even upped them to +10 or +15. the game is just pure boredom atm.

gameforges problem is their incompetence. they had to pay an outside company to translate the 3.0 expansion to german and french (u should know that gf is a german company). another problem is that their devs, cms etc dont play aion so they dont realy have any clue how the game works.

to add one more thing to Lor_Athons post: u know what is realy funny? as it was said the english version should be fine so far. but i wonder why the hell they didnt add the german and french client to the test servers..im pretty sure those clients will be full of bugs at the release.

this is how it works:

-NCSoft Korea develops Aion.

-NCKorea sells the software rights of Aion to NCWest and Gameforge.

-NCWest and Gameforge get to change specific details of Aion to their liking (Rift buffs & Events etc...)

oh btw where did u get those absurd infos?

NCSoft sells the right of aion to NCWest!? wth...image u know that ncwest is part of ncsoft, right? they belong to them by 100%. ncwest "and" gf get the expansions for free...the only thing they have to do is the translation.

• Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Originally posted by khartokhar3
    to add one more thing to Lor_Athons post: u know what is realy funny? as it was said the english version should be fine so far. but i wonder why the hell they didnt add the german and french client to the test servers..im pretty sure those clients will be full of bugs at the release.

I bet on that too. ^-^ 

• tet666tet666 Member UncommonPosts: 295

If you want to continue playing Aion its probably for the best to switch to NA asap.

Tbh i rly dont see a reason not to switch,  yes i know its hard leaving your geared high lvl chars behind but u would have to farm new equip in 3.0 anyway, just start on kahrun (new na server) and u will be fine with the additions aion na got in 3.0,3.1 and soon 3.5 its very easy to lvl and gear chars now. I wouldnt wait any longer gameforge wont change their ways its always the same with them they turn everything they touch in to crap just like what they did to tera recently.

technically NC in america, Europe, and korea are different companies

http://www.ncsoft.net/global/aboutus/globalnetwork.aspx?category=role&role=02

Even japan, thailand, and taiwan are their own trademarks.

In 2004, NCsoft Europe was established in Brighton, England.

EXACT WORDS FROM: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/corporate/

In September 2008 NCsoft combined the North American and European business units to follow

a unified vision of bringing AAA MMOs to the West called NCsoft West.

EXACT WORDS FROM: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/corporate/

I have not played aion for a while but when i did quit at 2.0, gameforge was just spawning to my understanding. I may be wrong

and it might be some merge but that doesnt really matter, 3.0 still isnt going to gameforge soon.

I have not played aion for a while but when i did quit at 2.0, gameforge was just spawning to my understanding. I may be wrong

and it might be some merge but that doesnt really matter, 3.0 still isnt going to gameforge soon.

yep u are totally wrong.

gameforge took over aion eu while 2.7 was already runnin >4 months. the announcement that aion eu will become free 2 play has been released around end of december 2011. so u never could know that while quittin at 2.0.

and again u are wrong. today gameforge announced that the 3.0 release for aion eu will be on august 15th, 2012.

if u would get some better infos instead assumin some absurd theories, then u would know that gameforge tried to release 3.0 much earlier (they first talked about end of spring). but since they totally failed to translate the client to german and french, it took much longer than expacted.

• Method01Method01 Member UncommonPosts: 128
    Im shocked... I didn't knew that ppl still play Aion.
    kewl
    I was wrong, you're getting it soon. I am accustomed to a long wait for ncsoft and thats why I don't give people hope when they want patches or new content.
  • Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

Ok, we have a date!

15th August. Then another 6 months for the 3.5 patch. But the hope is the last to die.

Btw, 15 to 25, about 10 days to play 3.0, then GW2 ^-^

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Originally posted by Lord_Athon

I'm so tired of this STUPID and AGRESSIVE...

I tought you was gonna go on to talk about the Nexus server there... because I would have agreed. Worst community I have ever experienced in a MMO. And I have played Darkfall.

• NortonGBNortonGB Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Originally posted by Vesavius
    Originally posted by Lord_Athon

I'm so tired of this STUPID and AGRESSIVE...

I tought you was gonna go on to talk about the Nexus server there... because I would have agreed. Worst community I have ever experienced in a MMO. And I have played Darkfall.

Free-to-play has attracted some of the private server crowd, there are still many respected veterans playing that will help you when you join the right guild or legion.

Quite honestly I've tried Rift & GW2 and still prefer Aion 3.0.

• socalsk8trsocalsk8tr Member Posts: 65

meh I just came back to the game about a week ago and honestly its only gotten worse already planning on leaving it again hopefully firefall hits ob soon being as getting a dam key is so ridiculously hard T.T