Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW Guild.

sioxensioxen Member Posts: 3
im thinking of creating a wow guild it will be created when I reach lv 20 I think im at lvl 10 now anyone intrested and yes one more thing the guild will be on european servers ONLY!. type here if ya are intrested and the guild name I think will be Time Is Fucked. a.k.a T.I.F the guild will be created in Alliance.

Time Is Fucked!

Comments

• Mikesta707Mikesta707 Member Posts: 338

which server are you starting it in

Am I ever wrong??

• sioxensioxen Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Mikesta707

which server are you starting it in

damit umh I think it was on Dalnor or something it has been a mounth since i played but something whit that name I thought is was.

Time Is Fucked!

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217

Firstly, you will never be able to run around with Time is Fucked as a guild name. It won't let you.

Secondly, why do so many people feel they can be guildmasters? Do you know how hard it is to help/please people? And if you don't...you don't have a successful guild.

One of the best guilds I was in was on Draenor, called Acheron. Not only was it a "mature" oriented guild, but they were so helpful. My tip is just stick to a good guild right now, and when you reach 40-45, you can consider creating a guild.

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Moved to WoW Guild Forums.

- Malkavian ::::30::

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• sioxensioxen Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Anageth

Firstly, you will never be able to run around with Time is Fucked as a guild name. It won't let you.
    Secondly, why do so many people feel they can be guildmasters? Do you know how hard it is to help/please people? And if you don't...you don't have a successful guild.
    One of the best guilds I was in was on Draenor, called Acheron. Not only was it a "mature" oriented guild, but they were so helpful. My tip is just stick to a good guild right now, and when you reach 40-45, you can consider creating a guild.

okey I will take your advices and wait and see and I come up whit a new name European Freinds.

Time Is Fucked!

• NeoDiasNeoDias Member Posts: 49
    which server are you in?

Play today.
    Die tomorrow.

• paravionparavion Member Posts: 422
    If you make a guild, most likely you will not be a big guild that'll attract a lot of 60s. Most likely you can only get a bunch of low levels to join your guild and you'll never be able to do molten core/bwl/onyxia.  If you do manage to get the people to do these instances, you will still not be able to do these dungeons smoothly.  People will start to leave once they know you have absolutely no experience in running these dungeons. You also need a website and forum for your guild. Anyways, to be a good guildmaster, you need a lot of dedication, credibility, responsibility, and reputation.  So you might as well want to join a big guild instead and get with their help, hopefully you can get some epic loots.