Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most Nauseating Community Ever?

GetRealN0wGetRealN0w Member Posts: 1

[mod edit]

Comments

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

Lol

Yeehaw!!

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Multiple Accounts
    • If the staff of MMORPG.com discovers that a user is creating and/or using multiple accounts, that user, and all accounts, both past and present, will be banned from MMORPG.com.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Why didn't you stop at the first one then? why play 2 more? why make a new account? why troll just be nice and play another game?
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    I bet you will be surprised and complain when this gets locked along with receiving an email from the staff...
  • ThemePorkThemePork Member Posts: 312

Glad to see I'm not the only one on the verge of vomitting.

Too bad OP had to use a swear word making the thread easy prey for a mod lock.

• StriderXedStriderXed Member Posts: 257
    Originally posted by GetRealN0w

[mod edit]

Probably ran into 3 or 4 trollish fanbois and decided to generalize the entire gw2 community. Nothing to see here folks. 

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Btw, best promotion for EvE

Ever :)
  • AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    This is way beyond breaking the RoC. Lock it fast and lock it hard!

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• jmcdermottukjmcdermottuk Member RarePosts: 1,571
    I had a good ROFL at that. Epic lol. But next time, use your real account.
  • WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990
    Originally posted by ThemePork

Glad to see I'm not the only one on the verge of vomitting.

Too bad OP had to use a swear word making the thread easy prey for a mod lock.

I swear all the time and my weekly temp bannings are never from that. It's usually from a poster getting their feelings hurt and crying about me being mean.

Anyways, it will get locked because it is straight up baiting.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363

[mod edit]

LOL - no they aren't. Maybe a little too happy the game is coming out soon but nauseating no.

[mod edit]

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

Best to do a 360 and walk away.

I might get this game around Christmas if it is still popular.  I haven't been too impressed with hype machines over the past 6-7 years anyways.

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015

[mod edit]

No, problem is, if you post like this ^ you will get banned or a warning.

It probably never occured to you that posting like you did was the "wrong way" to be critical.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Originally posted by Karteli

Best to do a 360 and walk away.

I might get this game around Christmas if it is still popular.  I haven't been too impressed with hype machines over the past 6-7 years anyways.

a 360 is all the way around so we would still be here a 180 i think is what you mean. It is on like donkey kong now thou time to troll some eve forums j/k.

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426
    I think we should make a GW2-themed "u mad" pic archive for topics like this.
  • Ambros123Ambros123 Member Posts: 877
    Originally posted by Aelious
    Btw, best promotion for EvE

Ever :)

Right up their ally with goonswarms debaticales.

Originally posted by dekou
    I think we should make a GW2-themed "u mad" pic archive for topics like this.

It has to be done with Colin's epic smile

• CromicaCromica Member UncommonPosts: 657
    But it is the best mmo I have played in 7 years
  • spinesplitspinesplit Member Posts: 115

Its the gw2 community that makes me not want to touch this game.... Ill rather play Lineage 2. Aion Tera or EVE

There are simply better games out there. with a FREE2play model of some type where the community isnt delusional

I WANT my gear stats to matter...what kewl factor does this epic looking gear have if its JUST for looks???Dont get me wrong i LOVE the way the gear looks in guild wars 2 but without epic stats to back it up...its paper thin to me .

• thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144

[mod edit]

QTF

The only thing players are experiencing is how GW2 plays without a CS.   The game dynamic will be considerably different when GEMs actually mean something.

• marmotomarmoto Member CommonPosts: 101

Man, the idiocy on this thread is unbelievable.

There, corrected for you :)

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

OP a tip for you.

If you say that GW2 suck, you get banned.

Try to write, "I don't like GW2 because............", probably you won't get banned

Sometimes is how you say things, not what you say...............

• marmotomarmoto Member CommonPosts: 101
    Also, reported for saying mast... damn almost said it again
  • CromicaCromica Member UncommonPosts: 657
    Originally posted by thinktank001

[mod edit]

QTF

The only thing players are experiencing is how GW2 plays without a CS.   The game dynamic will be considerably different when GEMs actually mean something.

I can guarantee that the cs will not have any affect on my game play,how? They will not be selling gear with better stats.

edit

This discussion has been closed.