Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone get a download email yet?

bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190

Hey so just grabbed one of the keys for RaiderZ on mmorpg.com

It said Id ge a email about downloading the client but havent seen anything yet, I know the test starts on the 8th. Are they not letting people download in advance?

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Good question, i also didnt get it yet.

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732

I made i mistake, the email i receive was for sevencore..

In fact i didnt receive mail from them either.

• bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190
    I signed up for beta again using a key from gamespot and still have not got a email or found out anyway to download the client.
  • aznfuryaznfury Member Posts: 2
    They said in the live stream that the download would be available in a couple hours or by tomorrow.
  • Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    no
  • ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586
    Originally posted by aznfury
    They said in the live stream that the download would be available in a couple hours or by tomorrow.

Well, it wasn't a couple hours...and tomorrow (today) is fading.  This is the download page I'm keeping an eye on.

edit*

pinpointerror

Administrator

# 313
    Today, 05:37 PM

Sorry all. QA ran into some issues that need to addressed. We will have the client ready for you before noon (12pm) Pacific tomorrow! You'll hear it from me first when it's available to grab! I want to thank you all personally for being so patient and understanding. We want to the Closed Beta Test as smooth and polished as possible to guarantee that you'll have a great time. So, we left nothing unchecked to ensure this.

Now, onto the great news! Everything will be ready to go and the Closed Beta Test will begin 5pm Pacific on 8/8/12!

• benit59benit59 Member UncommonPosts: 114

The download links are live on the website!

http://raiderz.perfectworld.com/download

• VerielVeriel Member Posts: 12
    Is there different EU and NA clients? If yes then I don't even know which key I received.