Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When GW2 fails, what's next mmo you're going to be irrationally hyped about?

12346»

Comments

• easternstormeasternstorm Member Posts: 76
    Elder scrolls online

• expendable83expendable83 Member Posts: 26
    The hype for this game is already dieing as the 3d beta event was enough for a reasonable person to see that there is nothing in it.  Before it's even out . It's bad as those people that bought it already still are hoping that there will be a ton of surprises after launch. 4 days or 5 max hitting the cap, then we'll see the bitching will rise badly. :) The biggest fail ever, will be fun to watch.
  • sammandarsammandar Member Posts: 523
    If GW2 fails then I may go back to wow; like the defeated spouse in an abusive marriege (not making fun of the serious problems of abusive relationships). I've been trying to quit wow for several years now, everytime I try a new game, it greatly dissapoints and then I just go back to wow cause there's nothing else worth playing. Unlike in the past, this time I feel like I may be able to stay with GW2 and not have to go back. But, for the purposes of this thread, IF GW2 were to fail (big if), then yes, I would probably just go back to wow and hate my life.
  • WhiteProphetWhiteProphet Member UncommonPosts: 47
    My answer: none, if gw 2 fails me i'm done with this s***. This is my last hope
  • AdzijaAdzija Member UncommonPosts: 58

It's shame that players want some game to fail.

Don't you know that there are people with families working in those companies that make games and if some game fail they will most likely loose their job and their family is at risk of not beeing able to suvive?

This is just evil if you ask me. Same goes for any other game people want to fail

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by expendable83
    The hype for this game is already dieing as the 3d beta event was enough for a reasonable person to see that there is nothing in it.  Before it's even out . It's bad as those people that bought it already still are hoping that there will be a ton of surprises after launch. 4 days or 5 max hitting the cap, then we'll see the bitching will rise badly. :) The biggest fail ever, will be fun to watch.

Clearly you don't get it. I was skeptical until I played BWE2 and then, the game does meet what A.Net was saying. What other company has promised a game and then delivered what they say they will? Can you name even one? I think A.Net is delivering what they say they would.

4-5 days to reach max? Really? I don't think so as there is so much to do and to look at, I will be taking my time and enjoying each and every minute. Also, remember this game has a feature wehere if you go back to a lower lvl area, you are scaled back, so it is just as enjoyable and you cannot one-hit foes then. You really need to understand the game before you actually put out an opinion - that make in an 'Informed Opionion' and that shows that you undstand the topic - obviously you dont.

It will not be the biggest fail - that already happened (TOR) - Tera will be close behind and I think TSW will be behind that.....

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Emerwyn
    What I find highly distasteful is when some individuals act as a game's self-appointed holy templars that smite down with insults and massive bullying anyone that has an opinion diferent than them.

That's the real sad part of all the "overhyping", since these people think they are protecting their holy ground, and they're just pushing away people that are on the fence with their fanatism.

i can think of maybe TWO people that created overhyped threads -- and GW2 fans did *not* support them

what's your agenda with your thread?  baiting GW2 fans?

This discussion has been closed.