Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game must be the best one out there cause no one is slamming it on this site

13»

Comments

• freegamesfreegames Member UncommonPosts: 240

Too much grinding I'll stick to Plants vs Zombies the ultimate mmo

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

The reason, as others have stated, is that no one cares to "slam" a game that no one really notices anyway.

• otacuotacu Member UncommonPosts: 547
    Originally posted by Zeblade

Tera was dying before it ever got launched here.

Quite accurate.

I never understood why certain "fans" were so confident that despite the failure in Korea the game would be a smash hit here in the West.

• p_c_sousap_c_sousa Member Posts: 620

no one more care about this game. very very low hits on this forum, people almost dont came to TERA forum ....

even the super fanboy that say the game was excelent no more came here, obvious they realized the game was so good and most probably stop playing it

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Get a patch!  Boberic's sprung a leak!

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780

Combat was fun, but the rest of the game is still living in 2005.

• Reas43Reas43 Member Posts: 297

3 days and 6 pages.... of people coming posting returning and reposting that the reason no one posts is that no one cares . .  but thats exactly what they are doing.  Can't you people see how you've been baited and taken hook line and sinker by the OP.  Seriously? 

Reread the OP, and his follow up (wut).

Epic troll thread has been sucessful.

By the way these forums have only been a circle jerk agains anythign not GW2, so people go to other forums.  People who like hearing other people agree with them about GW come here.  People who like other games go to other fan forums where other people agree with them.  Now stop proving the OP's point by demonstrating how you just can't help yourself from bashing a game because you dont care about it . . . when you opbviously care enough to come check and recheck and post and repost. (No, no, it's because I enjoy seeing it fail!  Stop embarrasing yourselfves.)

OP I gotta hand it to you - despite being a pretty transparent effort you got 6 pages so far.  I'll probably give uit no less than 4 more.  maybe even 6.

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

Fail? From what I have seen the servers are all either high pop or medium and there are people everywhere and everyone i meet is absolutly loving the game.

Originally posted by Wrender

Fail? From what I have seen the servers are all either high pop or medium and there are people everywhere and everyone i meet is absolutly loving the game.

Wait wha-?

http://notboring.net/tera_eu_server_status.php

• PanteraRosaPanteraRosa Member UncommonPosts: 35

I really wanted to love this game... watched so much video footage and classes, but really just ended up being a bunch of girls running around in there undies.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

I still play, my server is still crammed with people.

Not a lot of endgame in this game yet, it suffers from a lot of chronic Themepark problems.  New content this month might bring folks back.  

I don't pay for TERA, I buy chrono scrolls with gold, have only had to pay for one month.

Fun game is fun, though I must admit its mostly the combat.  If they had gone a different direction with a lot of other things I think the game would be better.

Really fun combat though.

• PostcardsPostcards Member Posts: 105
    Originally posted by Laughing-man

I still play, my server is still crammed with people.

Not a lot of endgame in this game yet, it suffers from a lot of chronic Themepark problems.  New content this month might bring folks back.  

I don't pay for TERA, I buy chrono scrolls with gold, have only had to pay for one month.

Fun game is fun, though I must admit its mostly the combat.  If they had gone a different direction with a lot of other things I think the game would be better.

Really fun combat though.

I agree with this. The game could be better if there was more combat and options at end game. The combat makes PVP encounters and running dungeons fun. Too bad there isn't a lot of dungeons to do at end game. If the gap between content patches ends up being long, then there will be a big problem.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

"This game must be the best one out there cause no one is slamming it on this site"

LMAO really? yeah...you might wanna recheck the forum log again.

People don't talk about this game because the ONLY thing this game has going for it was the combat and even that was mediocre. it's really disappointing honestly.

• Rommie10-284Rommie10-284 Member UncommonPosts: 265

I like it, I'm going to play it out thru August 25th at the very least.  If GW2 could graft more of the combat into their game I'd be giddy.  (Or revamp Tera's non-combat systems, but that's piehole in the sky impossible)

But Tera does suffer some of the classic themepark endgame problems, along with a nasty RNG item enchantment system that makes NA players cry.    The real problem, in my eyes, is that En Masse doesn't control the game developement.  With Tera struggling in Korea, if Bluehole slows down or stops new content, that's real trouble for EM.  Big trouble.  And they are already feeling the problems with a leveled-up playerbase and not a lot for them to do.

It's been a nice warmup for Guild Wars 2, but I'm not really going to miss Tera when/if I leave for good.

Originally posted by Reas43

3 days and 6 pages.... of people coming posting returning and reposting that the reason no one posts is that no one cares . .  but thats exactly what they are doing.  Can't you people see how you've been baited and taken hook line and sinker by the OP.  Seriously? 

By the way these forums have only been a circle jerk agains anythign not GW2, so people go to other forums.  People who like hearing other people agree with them about GW come here.  People who like other games go to other fan forums where other people agree with them.  Now stop proving the OP's point by demonstrating how you just can't help yourself from bashing a game because you dont care about it . . . when you opbviously care enough to come check and recheck and post and repost. (No, no, it's because I enjoy seeing it fail!  Stop embarrasing yourselfves.)

OP I gotta hand it to you - despite being a pretty transparent effort you got 6 pages so far.  I'll probably give uit no less than 4 more.  maybe even 6.

Hehe thanks! But I actually do like the game quite a lot. Quit playing WoW, Rift, Aion, SW-ToR, and for some strange reason I am still playing TERA and still quite liking it. True there could be more Meat with those potatoes but the combat and the graphics are top notch. I think the thing that really keeps me playing is this"

This is the first game that looks so good and you can actually learn to play the entire combat aspect of the game entirely in no interface mode. Cntrl+Z . It continues to freak me out and I pretty much play with no interface most all the time. Mindfuckingly awesome!

If you want an absolute thrilling game experience hit Cntrl+Z and run around outside the cities and villages and see how long you can stay in that mode (No Interface) Cntrl+Z.)) without totally flipping your lid!
  • lustbustlustbust Member Posts: 38

I have been playing Tera but recently uninstalled it.... its the reason there is no Lineage 3 and i would rather just play Lineage 2.No matter how we look at it Tera is stolen and while the servers are doing decent here..... That will all change soon.

Tera is on life support in Korea because of Blade and Soul and its lack of end game content and unless the Korean Audience is there it really doesnt matter how well its doing here.The game will just be terminated

And yes my friends the game I spesak of is TERA. Best game around? I have been playing it since release and am loving it (never thought I would considering the negative posts around release time). But to my amazment it has a very thriving community and for some reason no one on this site is bad-mouthing it anymore. Could it be that everyone who is playing it nowdays is having so much fun they can't spare the time to come to the forums and bitch and moan about it like they do every other game that's out? Maybe it is the best game around.....I'm logging on now and will check the replies tommorrow after work BEFORE I log into TERA!

It's so awesome and they are having so much fun playing they can't spare the time to come to the forum and talk about the QoA2 patch.

It's either a dead game or the best game ever since pacman.

• GreyhooffGreyhooff Member Posts: 654
    Originally posted by otacu

And yes my friends the game I spesak of is TERA. Best game around? I have been playing it since release and am loving it (never thought I would considering the negative posts around release time). But to my amazment it has a very thriving community and for some reason no one on this site is bad-mouthing it anymore. Could it be that everyone who is playing it nowdays is having so much fun they can't spare the time to come to the forums and bitch and moan about it like they do every other game that's out? Maybe it is the best game around.....I'm logging on now and will check the replies tommorrow after work BEFORE I log into TERA!

It's so awesome and they are having so much fun playing they can't spare the time to come to the forum and talk about the QoA2 patch.

It's either a dead game or the best game ever since pacman.

I'll take option A, Bob.

• ToucTouc Member Posts: 21
    I absolutely loved and hated the game. I thought the leveling experience was lengthy, but it made hitting max level feel worth it. I absolutely hated the game because Archers were gimped and kicked out of dungeons after waiting in 1 hour queues. Even joining several guilds didn't help with getting dungeon groups. People just hate archers because they know they are gimped and most players do not play classes to their full potential. PvP was very boring and annoying with the forced animations and one-shotting. Most of the people I played with were a bunch of elitists and I kept trying to find a nice guild to join, but that was nearly impossible. It was really hard to just have fun in this game because of the other players taking everything so seriously.
  • ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527
    Originally posted by Reas43

You're confusing interest in a game for interest in disaggreeing with something you think is ridiculous or just plain wrong. By your generalization of what 'caring' means, you must think firefighters love fires just because they are always rushing to confront it every time they hear about one. Some people like to put out the flames of something that is dangerous or bad, or plain wrong. That happens quite a lot in 'forums. Everyone here clearly cares about discussing opinions about MMOs, but I couldn't care less about a lot of the MMO games on this site beyond hearing what people like and why. I care about discussing them, and finding good ones versus bad ones worth playing. I'm also still going to confront anyone ridiculous enough to say I must like a game just because I don't bash it all the time.