Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What kind of input devices will you be using to play Guild Wars 2?

1235»

Comments

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802

my awesome yet annoying space bar Saitek backlit keyboard(gotta have it purple of course) and my trusted MX518 mouse... the two do me just fine... however I might just throw my keyboard at something if it kills me on a jumping puzzle >.<

• doragon86doragon86 Member UncommonPosts: 589

Razer Nostromo and Logitech G700

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

• WolfynsongWolfynsong Member Posts: 237

So, after much consideration, I decided I ought to invest in a peripherals update.

I'll now be using a Logitech G700 + Razer BlackWidow + Nostromo.  (I won't do anything special with the keyboard though, I only bought it because the one I had was a crappy Dell thing, the buttons on which no longer activated properly...)

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    Originally posted by Wolfynsong

So, after much consideration, I decided I ought to invest in a peripherals update.

I'll now be using a Logitech G700 + Razer BlackWidow + Nostromo.  (I won't do anything special with the keyboard though, I only bought it because the one I had was a crappy Dell thing, the buttons on which no longer activated properly...)

Razer keyboard have one HUGE advantage. You can program every key on your keyboard. IMO thats where you win. Nice thing also about the Blackwiddow is its a mechanical keyboard and they last 40-50'000 more keystrokes then a reg keyboard. So you get more for your money.

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522
    Originally posted by Badaboom
    Did you guys see the new guild wars 2 computer cases? http://www.guildwars2guru.com/uploads/gallery/album_163/gallery_3318_163_32721.jpg http://www.guildwars2guru.com/uploads/gallery/album_163/gallery_3318_163_25156.jpg

I don't like them because they don't match the colorscheme nor the style of the 3 types of Antec cases that you can order them for. It's just like a big white sticker on a black case.

Now if they had made the logo or other art work on the transparent side with a nice effect from the vent color lights it could've been something I would consider buying (preferably as a spare part on all antec models so I could just order the window for my Antec 900 case).

• darthkanosptdarthkanospt Member UncommonPosts: 14

Just a Razer lychosa, a  Razer Naga Hex and a Razer Nostromo.

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817

Razer Naga and a Logitech G110 keyboard.

Sad thing is i have gotten so used to using my Razer naga i can't play effectively without it now, i dont even remember how i used to play hitting numbers 1-10 or let alone adding in modifier keys ALT+1/ SHIFT+1/ CTRL+1.

Will suck to high hell if my Razer Naga dies for some reason.

Lolipops !

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Originally posted by Loke666

My trusty trackman and a new keyboard I will get before launch...

I just can´t trust a mouse for a game when precision is the key, and they are so slow as well.

Finally, the only person who "gets it"

I'll be using microsoft natural 4000 + kensington expert mouse myself (because health matters)

And, at some point, hopefully, an xbox wireless gamepad, if they ever support it officially.

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,267

I hopy many will use controllers (if possible) so I easily can kick their asses.

• WolfynsongWolfynsong Member Posts: 237
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle
    Originally posted by Wolfynsong

Razer keyboard have one HUGE advantage. You can program every key on your keyboard. IMO thats where you win. Nice thing also about the Blackwiddow is its a mechanical keyboard and they last 40-50'000 more keystrokes then a reg keyboard. So you get more for your money.

Yeah, I did some research into mechanical keyboards before I bought it, it seemed like a good idea.  So far I really do like how it feels a lot more, but I suspect the MX-Blue switches in it are probably going to annoy anyone and everyone I type around.

Depending on how much I like the Nostromo, I may or may not actually program any of the BlackWidow's keys, especially since I've heard a number of tales about Razer having conflicting driver issues.

• More_MithrilMore_Mithril Member UncommonPosts: 914

I'll be playing GW2 with a Logitech G700 mouse and a Logitech 310 keyboard.

My final addition is a Scythe "USB Foot Switch Triple." I just need to figure out the best way to use it in the game; probably 1 pedal for push-to-talk.

• angrymimeangrymime Member Posts: 154

Razer Naga and a Das Keyboard Silent Professional!

Rock and Roll!

• vmopedvmoped Member Posts: 1,708

Razer Naga and Black Widow Ultimate are my two preferences.  I have a G13 that I typically used for MMO's and FPS games, but it doesn't feel right to me in GW2. 

Cheers!

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

Mouse: Mionix Naos 5000

Keyboard: QPAD mk-80 Mechanical

• MercAngelMercAngel Member Posts: 204

i am going to use my new touch screen system and a G600 mouse

• AdzijaAdzija Member UncommonPosts: 58

Just some cheap mouse+keyboard.

Don't see reason for any other since there is just 10 - 15 buttons to keybind.