Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for games for the PS2

TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751

I'm looking for some RPG game recommendations for the PS2......The more exploring and adventure the better.

Comments

• fayknaymfayknaym Member Posts: 125

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are really good. The story and setting is a mix of final fantasy and disney. You'll encounter characters from the final fantasy series like cloud, sephiroth, squall, leon, etc and disney characters like hercules, aladin, goofy, donald duck, alice, malevolent, beauty and the beast, etc. It might sound childish but it actually has a very strong and captivating story. They both have lots of worlds to travel to and explore and the gameplay mechanics and combat systems are some the best of any game I've ever played (and I don't just mean ps2, I mean best for any console including PC). It's not turn based but active combat. You can run around, jump, attack, use magic and special abilities, use items, etc actively while fighting and the controls are very intuitive and easy to use. For me, they were funnest games I ever played on the ps2.

I'd also recommend Final Fantasy 12 and Okami. 

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751

Ok ty for the info...lol I guess no one plays PS2 anymore.

This discussion has been closed.