Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combat Trailer

kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709

I believe iv seen this somewhere before but il goin to post it up anyway. Great music to go along with the gameplay. At first i thought this was a player made vid lol, Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xwbvigw6fmA

Comments

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

I dont think combat is AAs strong suite, but a lot can change from now till release.

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

There are a lot of things to love about ArcheAge.  Combat isn't one of them.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709

not really into the whole action based combat system that some of these newer mmos are after. If i was into that id be playing capcom vs marvle. The combat for me is just fine. Im looking for a more traditional feel. I cant say that most of my time will be spent in combat anyway. I plan on taking on other rolls in AA.

• kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709
    Originally posted by DeaconX

There are a lot of things to love about ArcheAge.  Combat isn't one of them.

i like combat but with a game like AA, its not the only thing to do. combat will be fine for what it is. Im more interested in the other things AA has to offer.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Originally posted by kantseeme

not really into the whole action based combat system that some of these newer mmos are after. If i was into that id be playing capcom vs marvle. The combat for me is just fine. Im looking for a more traditional feel. I cant say that most of my time will be spent in combat anyway. I plan on taking on other rolls in AA.

I don't think saying marvel vs capcom will satisfy my combat needs in an mmo counts. For me I do spend most of my time in combat thats why I prefer something more fun. AA does have many other things that make it promising, just hope the combat isn't horrible which you really can't tell that from the video.