Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New thermaltake mouse (not a joke)

CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437

I thought this was a joke.

But apparently it's real.

I checked the date again, it's not April 1st.

http://www.ttesports.com/products/product.aspx?s=32

Comments

• DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701

If that's real.....LOL..

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

mouse looks fine just remove that fan heh...

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586

"Blows away your gaming tension"

The competition is doomed.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

The first thing you have to do with this just like every thermaltake product is replace the fan.

• TrionicusTrionicus Member UncommonPosts: 498

I'll buy it just to be the test rat.

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,348

When you can get a mouse that works right for $15, they have to come up with creative ideas to try to convince people to pay $50 or $100.  Not everyone wants 17 buttons, and besides, that's already been done.

• bansanbansan Member Posts: 367

[mod edit] Am I the only one to get sweaty hands while playing a pvp game?

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

lol @ replacing the fan as soon as you get it.

My hand never gets sweaty though, so I suppose this isn't for me, but it's still funny.

It looks like the fan plugs into the mouse, so I wonder if it is optional.

Also - the scroll wheel looks like it could be clunky. If looks like it has big divits in it, which food, or perhaps dirt..or perhaps tobbaco could get stuck in there, causing it to clog and not turn properly.

Then again, my mouse only has 5 buttons, which is fancy enough for me.  (left click, right click, middle click, and 2 on the side)

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063
    Originally posted by Quizzical

When you can get a mouse that works right for $15, they have to come up with creative ideas to try to convince people to pay $50 or $100.  Not everyone wants 17 buttons, and besides, that's already been done.

Yeah, wasnt there one on the market that had an internal fan?

Or maybe it was a console controller..?

Hey you could always say it chopped of the tip of your finger and sue.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

i got the logitech g700 only 10 buttons but for a gamer probably best $100 I have spent in awhile

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• fyerwallfyerwall Member UncommonPosts: 3,240
    Originally posted by Hokie

I could have sworn I saw a mouse with a fan in the palm portion of the mouse... Now I have to find it to prove to myself that I am not insane...

There are 3 types of people in the world.
    1.) Those who make things happen
    2.) Those who watch things happen
    3.) And those who wonder "What the %#*& just happened?!"

Originally posted by fyerwall
    Originally posted by Hokie

I could have sworn I saw a mouse with a fan in the palm portion of the mouse... Now I have to find it to prove to myself that I am not insane...

like this ? or this one  http://www.xoxide.com/xoliupmowfan.html both discountinued though would think that would be very annoying heh

• nyxxisnyxxis Member Posts: 62

As far as I knew there was only one way to have your tension blown away while gaming....maybe I was wrong.

All Murlocs must die horrible, painful, bloody deaths!

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

i got the logitech g700 only 10 buttons but for a gamer probably best $100 I have spent in awhile

I got that one too.

But Ive been hesitant to use it, I absolutely love my claw-grip Logi G9 that Ive been using for the last three years.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i dont want a mouse with a fan, i want a mouse that gives my hand a massage when playing to release the pressure