Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nebulon Community. Minecraft [1.3] RPG server + GW2 Guild.

joeri123joeri123 Member UncommonPosts: 247

Hello everyone,

I'm here to present to you the Nebulon gaming community.

We first started off as a minecraft server a few months back, and were pretty succesful at it. But our old server host was bad and lost all our data. So I started over and re-build everything from scratch on a more reliable host.

Secondly I'm turning Nebulon into a multi-gaming community. Our next game next to minecraft will be Guild Wars 2. 

This also means I'm in need of a lot of awsome people to help manage all of this. Be it in-game officers, forum moderators or community managers. There is a place for everyone.

If you wish to be part of this new and growing community. Stop by our website and feel free to register.

http://www.mc-nebulon.com

Here is some info about our minecraft server. It can also be found on the website.

Info

Server Founded on: 25th April 2012
Server Type: Freebuild RPG Survival
Difficulty: Normal (Subject to change)
Slots: 20 - always expanding if limits are reached.

The features for you.

* Anti-cheat plugin and detections.
* Grief Prevention. The longer you are on the server, the more land you can claim for your own and friends.
* WORLD PVP: Your safe in public zone's and your own area's. Mcmmo skills disabled in PvP. (Fairness)
* MCMMO: Gain levels in every aspect of the game and be rewarded for it. Also has party function
* Chestshop to create your personal shop.
* Enchant Shop
* Warping gates to points of intrest
* Anti griefing policy. We use logblock/rollbacks. Area protection and self serving protection for your homes.
* And more to come based on player feedback.

Who are we?

Current staff is a group of real life friends from Belgium. We are all 21 years old and enjoy minecraft a lot.
The Warden's of our server (sort of a helper staff rank) are always picked from our loyal playerbase.

Me myself the Admin has been playing minecraft since early alpha and have been staff on a few servers for an extended period of time. This ensures the smooth running of our server.

Who are we looking for?

We are looking to build up a mature community. I don't mean 18+ by this. But anyone who can act mature and is responsible for himself.

Our Goal?

Providing a healthy and friendly environment for communities to grow. We keep our server grief and mod free by strongly policing these aspects. For example griefers are easily rolled back with a simple flick of the finger (That is if they even get a chance to grief).

We will constantly be further developing our server.

Our Rules:

-No Griefing
-No mods with unfair advantages or Cheats
-No Advertising
-No spam or overuse of caps
-Respect everyone
-Listen to staff
-No asking for promotions.

So what are you waiting for. Join us today and be part of a growing community!

-Greetings from the Nebulon community

Comments

• kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

I have a question. I play minecraft a little but only in single player survival mode. I'm not really into the whole building aspect. I usually will build some sort of square/rectangle structure and put a bed, crafting table, furnace, and a chest or two in it and that's the extent of my building.

What is there to do in multiplayer minecraft? Is it the same thing except you run into other people on the same map? Why does it make the game more fun? I would think people grief each other more and fight over minerals and stuff like that. Also the maps are huge, how likely are you to run into someone anyways?

• joeri123joeri123 Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Originally posted by kanezfan

I have a question. I play minecraft a little but only in single player survival mode. I'm not really into the whole building aspect. I usually will build some sort of square/rectangle structure and put a bed, crafting table, furnace, and a chest or two in it and that's the extent of my building.

What is there to do in multiplayer minecraft? Is it the same thing except you run into other people on the same map? Why does it make the game more fun? I would think people grief each other more and fight over minerals and stuff like that. Also the maps are huge, how likely are you to run into someone anyways?

Every server is diffrent depending on wich plugins they use for the server.

Nebulon has an mmo plugin wich adds skills to the game. Swords, axes, herbalism, woodcutting, mining and so on. You can also create a party and invite people to it and teleport to your fellow party members.

Multiplayer minecraft is all about community. Building together, mining together, starting a town together, explore, make cool community buildings. Your imagination is the limit.

On the server there is a central point. Called the Spawn Area. Nobody can build in this area. You will find shops, a bank, information building and so on in there. Then you just head out the spawn area where you can build. So because everyone starts out at a central point you are very likely to meet other people. Even when you don't see any people around, you can request to teleport to them with simple commands.

And yes cheaters and griefers are a common problem. But...

We at Nebulon run an anti-cheat plugin wich will automaticly ban a player that is cheating. We also block chat spam.

We also have an anti-griefing solution. You can claim land for your own, where only you (or added friends) can build on. Even chests are locked and your animals are protected too. The longer you play on the server, the more land you are able to claim. And if for some reason you forgot to claim your land, we have a rollback system to bring back your builds within a second :-)

If you wish more info. Please check out the website's menu "Server Info". 

I'm also getting a teamspeak server soon where you will be able to contact me.

Basicly its the best sandbox multiplayer there is. Most people just don't realize it. 

Patch 1.3 is launching soon so I'm taking the server down on tuesday to prepare for the official launch. When the server is back up, feel free to come online and I'll show you around.

-Joe

The server is now 1.3.1 compatible. Enjoy! 
    bumpidoo
    bumpssss boom