Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anti Goon = Liberators Alliance Need ppl

etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855

Idea fro combatting Goons in eve=

Liberators Alliance

Need webdesigner

and ppl!

and ppl, the more ppl the better :)

Comments

• LordPsychodiLordPsychodi Member Posts: 101

One, wrong forum. There's an EVE online subforum designed for this.

Two, as a former member of goonswarm, I'm a little confused. We've been no worse than pretty much every other alliance out there, we just don't care about anything in the name of a mediocre space opera. We did/do what we like because the game lets us, because it's fun, and generally because if we weren't there, there'd always be someone else exactly as infamous that would appear to fill that void.

I don't even remotely get whats so bad about the name Goon in that game either? We helped destroy and chase out the biggest cheaters that have probably existed in online gaming, and took names. Their name, to be exact. Ultimately the only reason we ended up banding together so much was because when you have 2000+ people together, you can do what you like all the time, and not be shorthanded in any important aspect. Infinite combats you're paid to do so you're never down a ship or never worrying about Isk  or ship replacement was a PvP dream come true, I got to live that for 2 years.

• KomandorKomandor Member Posts: 272
    Originally posted by etlar

Idea fro combatting Goons in eve=

Liberators Alliance

Need webdesigner

and ppl!

and ppl, the more ppl the better :)

Very cool ideas!

Keep on rockin'!image

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    Originally posted by LordPsychodi

One, wrong forum. There's an EVE online subforum designed for this.

Two, as a former member of goonswarm, I'm a little confused. We've been no worse than pretty much every other alliance out there, we just don't care about anything in the name of a mediocre space opera. We did/do what we like because the game lets us, because it's fun, and generally because if we weren't there, there'd always be someone else exactly as infamous that would appear to fill that void.

I don't even remotely get whats so bad about the name Goon in that game either? We helped destroy and chase out the biggest cheaters that have probably existed in online gaming, and took names. Their name, to be exact. Ultimately the only reason we ended up banding together so much was because when you have 2000+ people together, you can do what you like all the time, and not be shorthanded in any important aspect. Infinite combats you're paid to do so you're never down a ship or never worrying about Isk  or ship replacement was a PvP dream come true, I got to live that for 2 years.

in short: we kicked the old douches, we took their douche name, we became the new douches, and if we hadn't done it someone else would have douched up. dont hate the doucher hate the douche mechanics.