Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why fans keep trying to mislead players about TSW when they say...

2»

Comments

• lifeordinarylifeordinary Member Posts: 646
    Originally posted by Mexorilla
    Originally posted by lifeordinary
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by lifeordinary

So you managed to read over 50 to 60 pages in total in matter of minutes and arrived to conclusion that not more than one person said what i typed? and even if just didn't read them and have been following these topics for days it is you who is lying not me.

So you link post that say nothing to back your OP then tell people to read 60 pages to find it? Yeah have fun. I'm done with this. 

You can't just come on these forums and say anything dude. There are rules against it.

Ofcourse you have to read or you want me to start quoting posts for you one by one? i can do that but why bother with it? not like you are goign to change your attitude and be honest considering you are the one who says 'TSW has horizontal progression'.

bring proof to your argument next time.  also, this really should be on the TSW forums,  since they have a lager pool of people you are addressing. 

I already gave example of topics and one has to just play the game regularly to notice the general chat. I didn't read it or see it happening so it must be a lie is quite often the only common rebuttal.

This discussion has been closed.