Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ShadowBane II

TeikkTeikk Member Posts: 70

So i have currently been developing a game i guess you could call Shadowbane 2. Tehchnically it is not a MMO because well it uses Photon for the multiplayer servers and unless you pay servers are limited to about 100 players. I have tried to keep to what made shadowbane a great game and am making some ok progress in the development. What i am missing are the models for the most part.

What i have in place is the Multiplayer system, the inventory system, the PVP system, and a target/combat system ala Darkfall and GW where fighting is based on a few skills and player manual targeting, and a few other odds and ends of SB.

For the most part have hope all you out there hoping for a new SB it will come to be. Its taking a bit of time but i hope to have a beta release soon anyone that would like to pledge help of any kind plese post here as well as what type of help you are willing to contribute.

I am currently using the Unity Engine With c# programming with what ever models i can come across in my budget.

For the rest we will have a MP game with massive battles and player driven just not any time soon as i cannot spend all my time on making  the ultimate MMO. Anyway anything to add post here.

Comments

• TeikkTeikk Member Posts: 70

So i guess not alot of people frequent this forum much anymore.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Teikk

So i guess not alot of people frequent this forum much anymore.

Not really, especially when you only give them 16 minutes to reply.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams