Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The BFF report - Yes no maybe so on TSW?

http://youtu.be/yCcvILXu1dY?t=5m44s  - If you are on the fence on if to jump into TSW or not this video might help you.  I suggest watching the entire thing, I marked it at a time that fit my opinions about the game but you might find other aspects of the video helpful.

IamApropos
See where adventure will lead you!
My PC Specs:
i5-3570k oc'ed @4.2GHz
8GB 1600 RAM
GTX670 oc'ed @ 1.25Ghz
Samsung 830 SSD.

Comments

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

That is only the first part to his review. Wait for the second part before using that to form an opinion.

• IamAproposIamApropos Member Posts: 173

or you can tell from him preffering to run around in 1st person view which might be enough for you to make a decision.  Others might not feel this is a big deal but some might be able to tell if it suites them or not.   I personally played for 40+ hours in beta's and couldn't get past exactly what he pointed out about the combat and animations, character within the world.   Though others might not be held back by that and definitely everyone I feel should review his second video too.

IamApropos
    See where adventure will lead you!
    My PC Specs:
    i5-3570k oc'ed @4.2GHz
    8GB 1600 RAM
    GTX670 oc'ed @ 1.25Ghz
    Samsung 830 SSD.

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053
    Originally posted by Apropo

or you can tell from him preffering to run around in 1st person view which might be enough for you to make a decision.  Others might not feel this is a big deal but some might be able to tell if it suites them or not.   I personally played for 40+ hours in beta's and couldn't get past exactly what he pointed out about the combat and animations, character within the world.   Though others might not be held back by that and definitely everyone I feel should review his second video too.

I suppose. I agree with him on the combat and animations but I was able to live with it as I enjoyed other aspects of the game.

Will I sub to the game? At this point that is very unlikely, especially as it looks like they are going with the same bimodal "endgame" route that the majority of mmos now have.

• DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788

I agree with what was said in this video. The game has some flaws, what doesn't but is still a great game and well worth atleast the box price for a month of a cool experience. For some it might be there new home game for others a nice little departure from the norm but it has something special going on. I have done around 260 missions so far and played through most of the pve content so I'm not talking out my ass about the game. Though I don't plan on subbing "yet" I will after a few more months when there is a bunch of new missions. The worst part is the mechanics you can see in the video, guns shooting sideways bullets, enemies on the ground not touching you doing damage, lot of getting stuck on rocks and other objects, but the good outways that stuff for the most part. just my op.