Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Class sub forum in Guild Wars 2 forum

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
Can somebody add the 8 classes to the guild wars 2 sub forum so we can have class discussions?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

We've cconsidered adding subforums like these to a variety of games, but given the adherence to the existing subforums (or lackthereof) I'm not sure if users would really take advantage of it.

If you'd like us to consider this, please drop your feedback here! We'd like to hear what you think.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

well Mike, most people dont visit this forum. the post in the GW2 forum was locked.

maybe ask over there to see what people think. Because I saw large support for it in the votes.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

You've seen the arguments and moderation required just to keep a gen discussion forum relatively civil, could you imagine what would be required when class discussion was the topic of choice, all the time?

I'd take a pass on this one.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

It can actually help lessen the pressure to diffuse conversations across multiple subforums (if users actually use them). It can also become more of a pain at times (see the review subforums for GW2/TSW) because if users don't use the forums, mods have to move applicable discussions to said subforums and that creates additional and unnecessary work.

I may go ahead and see what the GW2 subforum thinks with a thread over there. Thanks!