Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOTRO and DDO are down after a massive server crash

JaredKFanJaredKFan Member UncommonPosts: 22

Both games as well as the websites are currently not working.  I was in LOTRO, it crashed on me (and bluescreened) and when i rebooted and launched the game and tried to access the websites, neither was working.  Thought I'd give everyone here a head's up.  We're all waiting for a message from Turbine to let us know what happened.

Jared

Comments

• pmsoverloadpmsoverload Member Posts: 1

Thank you for the heads up, i was trying to login to their servers (then the forums) and was worried it was my internet connection.

• SandaStunnaSandaStunna Member Posts: 101

damn, i was trying to login on for 30 mins. i thought i had to reinstall it or something.

• NavekNavek Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Originally posted by pmsoverload

Thank you for the heads up, i was trying to login to their servers (then the forums) and was worried it was my internet connection.

^ This ^

Thanks for the heads uyp was seriouysluy starting to wonder

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712

Was wondering why i couldnt login or access the website.

• TronolaiTronolai Member Posts: 9

On their facebook and twitter they mention nothing. They would if nobody was playing.

I dont think its server crashes.

Probably lots of people are playing it right now, I think its a routing issue for some of us.

Could somebody with a facebook or twitter account point out the problem to them?

• Storman1977Storman1977 Member Posts: 207

Or, maybe, just maybe, it could be the maintaince and patches that they had scheduled and posted on the launcher since Friday...

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Originally posted by Storman1977

Or, maybe, just maybe, it could be the maintaince and patches that they had scheduled and posted on the launcher since Friday...

That was the 24th, not today, and that maintenance already took place.

And this isnt only affecting LOTRO, its affecting all of their games and websites.

• JaredKFanJaredKFan Member UncommonPosts: 22

Servers and websites are back up now.  No explaination why they went down.  But now y'all can enjoy the game again!

Jared