Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some Verification

Hi - looking for some verification on a question.

I got a nasty on my home PC - and had to re-format it.  I went to re-install my DAoC and I have a small problem.

I have my Main Discs, SI, and Catacombs Discs, but I seem to be missing my ToA discs.  Now I have been told that I can just re-install the main client and the catacombs and because I already have ToA Activated on my account I will be able to go into the ToA zones even if I do not have my discs for the ToA zones.

Please anyone if you can verify this - I am looking to restart DAoC before the end of the week I think - I miss playing a game that was actually fun even during the EXP grind.

Oh where to begin:
DAoC Juansanchez 50 Armsman Igraine - Back from the Grave
DAoC Prol 50 Necro Igraine - Back from the Grave
CoH Devient 28 Mace/Stone Tank *Retired*
WoW Talgar 27 Warrior *Retired*
Horizons Goledstadt 35 Dragon *Retired*
And many many others in many many games. But I always go back to my home in DAoC :)

Comments

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Thats correct, you should be fine. Run a full file check just in case but you SHOULD be fine.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."