Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscriptions

hatchethandshatchethands Member Posts: 187

Weird.

What was up with AO's big speel '' WE STRIPPED OUR SUBSCRIPTION " ? I went bank for a week and didnt play again so i try to get on and now i have to pay for it? Anyone know the reasoning behind this? Now i look on my FUNCOM account status and it says '' 1 Month Reocurring '' ? So i think i got charged for that ''free'' month.

Comments

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

If you choose to take another expansions into your playing package than the basic Anarhy Online, you have pay to play. If you have only Anarchy Online (and maybe Notum Wars) you dont have to pay, just dont go to manage your account, go and play. ::::20::

Hope that helped a bit.

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Ya, only the classic version is free.

• hatchethandshatchethands Member Posts: 187

Originally posted by lotharr

If you choose to take another expansions into your playing package than the basic Anarhy Online, you have pay to play. If you have only Anarchy Online (and maybe Notum Wars) you dont have to pay, just dont go to manage your account, go and play. ::::20::
    Hope that helped a bit.

Humm, thanks for both of your help guys, I think Everquest is going to satisfy me for a bit longerimage
  • gsonoxgsonox Member Posts: 121

The free game is the AO classic, so even Notum Wars has to be upgraded and after that you have to P2P.

By the way, is there 7-day trial in the 9,95$ offer?

• xephonicsxephonics Member UncommonPosts: 672

i totally think AO is worth the $

i am a p2p player, and i dont regret it a bit. AO is my fav mmo out of all the ones i have tried (EQ, Ragnarokonline, GW, Flyff, Rose, Fairy Land, etc)

My god has horns.... nah, I don't think he is real either.

• enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464

There's something else that I find wierd about my free acct. If it's classic AO, then why do you go through ICC shuttport, with the Alien Invasion intro? and "crash land" on the AI newb island vs. the old backyards that you would start in?

Current Games:

• xephonicsxephonics Member UncommonPosts: 672

probably to intice you to get the expansions

(to show you new content mobs, without you actually being able to "profit" from it)

My god has horns.... nah, I don't think he is real either.

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981
    When you start buying expansions, frist get ShadowLands for you. It is totally worth the buck.
  • swiftanswiftan Member Posts: 29

Well, they patched the classic one and make all the new players to start from 1 place. No more spawning at junk yards and even the new players know dont even know what is junk yard ::::07:: not surprise, subways is empty too.

Yeah! i agree, Shadowlands is the best. I have AI installed but my account is still SL upgraded.