Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone here thinks the end is near? Like those homeless characters in games?

InterestingInteresting Member UncommonPosts: 972

Anyone here thinks the end is near? Like those homeless characters in games?

Comments

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

I dont understand the question, are you talking about the end of MMO's or real world?

If its about MMO's, they have their growth pains, but no I dont think its the end, the MMO's of today will be the grandfathers of true MMO's in the future.

• Minotaur089Minotaur089 Member Posts: 11
    Are you referring to the end of the world? I dont think the world will soon end.. not unless asteroids destroy our planet without any warning

If you are referring to the world of MMOs, demand for it is still high and i dont think it will out of the market soon. From what is happening now, it is expanding more and more. doesnt seem cool though. with the wide range of titles coming out, all MMOs seem to be clones.
  • IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

It is called Surrealism were life imatates art. It is works feature the element of surprise, unexpected juxtapositions and non sequitur; however, many Surrealist artists and writers regard their work as an expression of the philosophical movement first and foremost, with the works being an artifact.

Reminds me of threw the looking glass. "Nothing new under the sun." and the latest Batman movie all rolled up to one.