Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Creative, but risky..

SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243

Loving the concept of this game, combining the strong points of WoW and Aion, having air and mount combats.

Fighting on either foot or mount will be a fun challenge, each giving you different skills to use.

Then they go and add sea battles to it! Awesome

Looking forward to it!

Comments

• Crunchy221Crunchy221 Member Posts: 489

Whats creative or risky about this?

Its a standard issue themepark with a lot of mounts....

Im guessing its going to be more like the mount is a companion where each will have its own skills...

Actually...looking at the publisher...didnt gala networks do rappelz?  a game based off pets that fight?  Im guessing you can now ride the pets...like they did in rappelz recently.

If they make this more or less the rappelz 2 that prius failed to be at least they will have a good following.  Hope this game stays far away from gpotato however.

• ThanesThanes Member Posts: 182

Trailer looks like a combination of elements of WoW, SWtOR, GW2, and Aion.  I'd try it but its a Gpotato, F those guys.

edit: a little Tera in there too.  F Gpotato. :)

• Crunchy222Crunchy222 Member CommonPosts: 386

Not sure why i downloaded this, guess i feel a need to utilize my storage hard drive.

Regardless, its pretty standard issue korean themepark attempt.

Start in an area with npc, the usual affair, fex ex a few, kill the mobs directly surrounding the area, get fed ex quest to next hub, kill mods directly surrounding hub (didnt actually have to leave the hub since i was ranged) fex ex quest to the next hub ect.

Nothing creative, nothing risky, just boring, stale combat, unispired mechanics.  Yeah i got a mount early on yay...

Uninstalled it after a few hours, i got the jist of the game for the next 50 or whatever levels they have. Nothing cool, interesting, unique, or fresh with this one, just a reskin of the same game that gets pumped out of korea twice a year.

• B1mbleB1mble Member CommonPosts: 148

Was considering this untill I saw the word Gpotato. 

They are the anti Midas.  Everything they touch turns to crap.  Will not touch anything those money grubbing muppets handle.

Experienced what they did to Allods...nuff said.