Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eq2 the only mmo a can play for hrs at a time

lovebuglovebug Member UncommonPosts: 260

of all the mmos i dont know why but eq2 is the only one i can play for hrs at a time dont get it with any other and ive played them all.

i wish the dungeon finder in eq2 would work like the 1 in wow that would be great :).

Comments

• KeyloggerKeylogger Member Posts: 250

It kind of does, at least at 80, but I wouldn't bother as most groups are WoW-level of bad.

Some of the instances they added last are far too easy/repetitive ( that stupid plane of love or whatever is a total shit hole)

Regardless, it's pretty easy to find something to do in EQ2.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Cinatrot

Some of the instances they added last are far too easy/repetitive ( that stupid plane of love or whatever is a total shit hole)

Regardless, it's pretty easy to find something to do in EQ2.

i like Shard of Love but i agree its stupid that its the only scaling dungeon from 50-90 in the dungeonfinder

(thus making it a common tedious dungeon)

at least Dungeonmaker dungeons have been improved so people can play their own character (but I havent tried them yet)

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

If your an eq2 fan as I, then watch happens in Vanguard also. Sony might have just got there ducks in a row here. Hopefully !

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Elsabolts

If your an eq2 fan as I, then watch happens in Vanguard also. Sony might have just got there ducks in a row here. Hopefully !

im looking forward to trying Vanguard f2p