Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Brian Knox On Chronoscrolls

2»

Comments

• nhatnhat Member UncommonPosts: 166
    Originally posted by rojo6934
    Originally posted by nhat
    Originally posted by rojo6934

im not subscribed to TERA and im not subscribing to TERA. How can i get a chronoscroll to start playing?

Yea you have to buy the game first then the first month is free. So you can make this game like a B2P at that point.

i bought the game right after launch, played a couple days from the first free month. Thats why i ask. Not planning to resub. If i can get a chronoscroll to play more without having an active sub, thats what i want to know

Well right now, the rates of a scrolls is 2100G in Dragonfall. That's a lot of gold unless you're in end game. If you're in end game you can easily make that < 2 days without trying.

• Reas43Reas43 Member Posts: 297

You can make 2k in a couple of hours of casual play without trying really.  Just don't trash or vendor any drops.  All your excess goes to the AH.  Missions start awarding between 9-12 on average.  People will wise up once they level up higher. 

Games on 50% sale till tomorrow, $25 with first month included. Get to at least level 50 and buy the first scroll.  By the end of the second month you are on easy street.

• jsuth777jsuth777 Member Posts: 1

Interesting idea. I think more MMOs should adopt it.