Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why offer events for a game that is so unpolished!

I have played EUDemons many times in the past and with the new gift and new server i decided to go at it again, Big surprise I give up already. Not only does claiming the prize not work the game is still just as frustrating as ever. What is the point of having quests at all if everyone is buggy and unaccomplishable? Conquer's quests were just as irritating, but at least you could actually complete them.

Just figured I would give my 2 cents. If you want to play this game don't play it unless you want to just go kill stuff to lvl. I realize the game is a great game come later but it's honestly not even worth getting there. Just go play a private server and have fun with the PVP and free EP's.

/EndRant

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

Comments

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

As a former veteran Eudemons player, I say quests are the worst thing for this game, in the past like CO it was all about the community and the PVP, oh and the grind, but everyone liked the grind XD.

If this game still is trying to add quests, STOP, events are find like maybe some pvp tourneys and finding them easter eggs XD