Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Major Issues

tfcownertfcowner Member Posts: 5

Comments

• ChromeBallzChromeBallz Member UncommonPosts: 342

Originally posted by tfcowner
    So  i got my beta key yesterday and spent most of today playing this game and have come to the realization that it is in serious trouble!I will feel really sorry for EVE players if this really effects their game, because it is just terrible. The ideas and concept are all solid and i thought this could turn out to be a great game, incorperating the many cool ideas of EVE i have always wanted to experience without paying a monthly subscription and deadicated too much time too. I don't doubt that, that system won't work and the customization is really great, but the major issue with this game is the actual gameplay. It plays like a crappy halo  (i am not a fan of halo but i am sure halo fans will agree that it feels like a shittier version of that game). The controls are sluggish, it takes way too long to kill someone,  snipers are comletley useless, and the agame overall just feels generic and boring. I feel like the develepors put so much time into crafting all the ideas around the game which are so great, and didn't spend enough time on making the game actually good. The product feels like a below average and unorginal and uninspired fps (the actual gameplay is unorginal and uninspired not the customization, corperation and EVE cross stuff.) I think if this game is gonna actually succeed they will have to completley redo it but i doubt they will... i just hope the EVE players dont suffer to much from this. I am worried this might turn out like starwars galaxies, where a stupid decision by the devs ruined an awesome game!

In other words, you don't like the game ;p

I rather like that it takes a while to kill someone. Dust isn't meant to be an ultra fast twitch 1-hit-kill kind of game like say, every single other shooter out there. No one's forcing you to play ;p

Playing: WF
    Played: WoW, GW2, L2, WAR, AoC, DnL (2005), GW, LotRO, EQ2, TOR, CoH (RIP), STO, TSW, TERA, EVE, ESO, BDO
    Tried: EQ, UO, AO, EnB, TCoS, Fury, Ryzom, EU, DDO, TR, RF, CO, Aion, VG, DN, Vindictus, AA

• tfcownertfcowner Member Posts: 5

• ZeroxinZeroxin Member UncommonPosts: 2,515

Actually I felt people died too fast heh.

This is not a game.

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

It's in closed beta, under an NDA.  You should be providing feedback in the closed DUST forums, not here :)  There isn't much we can discuss here!

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Originally posted by tfcowner

So  i got my beta key yesterday and spent most of today playing this game and have come to the realization that it is in serious trouble!

I will feel really sorry for EVE players if this really effects their game, because it is just terrible. The ideas and concept are all solid and i thought this could turn out to be a great game, incorperating the many cool ideas of EVE i have always wanted to experience without paying a monthly subscription and deadicated too much time too. I don't doubt that, that system won't work and the customization is really great, but the major issue with this game is the actual gameplay. It plays like a crappy halo  (i am not a fan of halo but i am sure halo fans will agree that it feels like a shittier version of that game). The controls are sluggish, it takes way too long to kill someone,  snipers are comletley useless, and the agame overall just feels generic and boring. I feel like the develepors put so much time into crafting all the ideas around the game which are so great, and didn't spend enough time on making the game actually good. The product feels like a below average and unorginal and uninspired fps (the actual gameplay is unorginal and uninspired not the customization, corperation and EVE cross stuff.) I think if this game is gonna actually succeed they will have to completley redo it but i doubt they will... i just hope the EVE players dont suffer to much from this. I am worried this might turn out like starwars galaxies, where a stupid decision by the devs ruined an awesome game!

1 ! NDA

2 ! Sounds to me like someone got pwned far to much.

3 ! For a ftp play thats in closed.. I repeat CLOSED beta, its doing well. 

• tfcownertfcowner Member Posts: 5