Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What other MMOs will you be playing along with Guild Wars 2?

123457»

Comments

• FuryVFuryV Member UncommonPosts: 515

TSW.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713

Since its F2P i'll prly try out GW2 and I have a lifetime sub to TSW which means I can still mess around on WoW when MOP comes out! lol

• revelationmdrevelationmd Member Posts: 33
    I have some RL friends, that I originally met through wow, who spent the last few months trying to get me to sign up for TSW while I've been trying to convince them to pre-purchase GW2. I tried TSW on a free beta key and wasn't that impressed but when it went live was peer pressured into purchasing it (yes, I AM that week willed).

Anyway, now I've played on and off for a couple of weeks I can definitely see me continuing to subscribe after GW2s launch. I think I'll be GW2 more but the games are different enough that if I feel like 'a change' TSW certainly offers that.
  • cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652

i also enjoy the secret world but to be completely honest everytime i enter into fusang all i want to do is play GW2 world vs world. I dunno something about the pvp in TSW just isnt fun to me but i love the story in TSW and the skill sets are fun to mess around on.

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364
    Originally posted by Fendel84M

Since its F2P i'll prly try out GW2 and I have a lifetime sub to TSW which means I can still mess around on WoW when MOP comes out! lol

This still burns my eyes.... It's NOT F2P - you still have to buy the box (B2P with vanity shop != F2P)

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• GreenishBlueGreenishBlue Member Posts: 263

None.

• ZealowZealow Member Posts: 6

Enough elves and fantasy already.

TSW easy.

• Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346

WoW, NwN, D3, TESO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

• HybridvampyrHybridvampyr Member Posts: 61

I shall still be playing TSW as well as playing GW2.

TSW was somewhat of a nice suprise as i had no intention of playing until my Girlfriend forced me to try and got me hooked. GW2 will still be my main game though.

• dougmysticeydougmysticey Member Posts: 1,176

TSW and still playing SWTOR with friends but am probably pretty close to the end of our time in TOR.

I still consider it f2p it just front loads the cost of content instead of asking for it later like lotro or aoc. You just think it some how makes it a better game even though it still has a cash shop funny enough.

Should be called b2d buy to download cause it is free to play just not free to download lol

• dreldrel Member Posts: 918

none-GW2 is the only one.

• itsbigmikeitsbigmike Member Posts: 86

If I win one of those year subs to Rift I'll probalby be playing that along with GW2, otherwise most likely none

twitch.tv/boonmackle

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944

maybe i will succeed finishing the HoM ..!

for sure some World of Tanks every morning

and why not i will give a try if am able to play Aion 3.0 but i dont believe that ..! after July i will try to give a try and for C9 .. also if i am lucky to be in RaiderZ's beta ...

and where is the Otherland MMO ??? it looks so great !!!

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

FFXIV 2.0 and/or Aion

• SkullyWoodsSkullyWoods Member Posts: 183

Maybe just Aion and RaiderZ depending on how good it is.

#TeamVainlash
    Why did Marceline's dad eat her fries? I mean...cause she bought them and they were hers...

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666

none. GW2 will take enouf of my time already . i will use my other free time to go out,

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

Rift, PS2, EQ2, and I can t get enough of Skyrim, still.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Champions Online

World of Tanks

DDO

LOTRO

• MackeskimoMackeskimo Member Posts: 50

FFXIV 2.0

maybe TESO, or GoT mmo...