Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where r antares or whatever there called

dreadboy1991dreadboy1991 Member Posts: 25
i need to find them will someone give me coordinance please tyimage

stoners live and stoners die but in the end we all get high so if in life you dot succeed fuck it all and smoke some weed

Comments

• W4rZ0n3W4rZ0n3 Member Posts: 6
    i dont know coord's exactly, but they spawn in a grass corner by the gray oozies. so search around there. i've also heard they spawn after it rains image

------------------------------------------
    Live For War. Die for Freedom.
    ------------------------------------------

• SharpShot117SharpShot117 Member Posts: 94

Originally posted by W4rZ0n3
    i dont know coord's exactly, but they spawn in a grass corner by the gray oozies. so search around there. i've also heard they spawn after it rains image

wrong, they spawn once very 8 hours because it is a boss. Since it is a boss you will probably need a party to help you kill it. you will not stand a chance at it if you plan to solo it, unless you are a high lvl which is i doubt you are

• RazamanazRazamanaz Member Posts: 12
    alright as said they spawn every few hours or w/e right? well he spawns in multiple places so how bout this?  Go to knightsunited and go to the map section click on elmorad boss maps and it will show u exactly where he spawns all over elmorad...  He is around the strength of haungas i think so u can figure out if u think u can take him solo or not.