Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admin Read

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
Well, I would be interested to hear what others think.  I usually try to do what the majority of the members want.  I know a lot of people like this site because it is MMORPG-only...I would not want to ruin that...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

Adding another part to this site that's other then MMORPGs wouldn't be right.  The site isn't Avault or Gamespot,  it specilizes in MMORPGs.

Admin is currently thinking about making an extra search or some sort of option where you can find all "free" games.  If you go to www.onRPG.com, they have a list of all free/beta/etc MMORPGs.

That site is on our site. . .

That's where you can get free games. . .  But only MMORPGs.  It's like the Apple/MAC site selling kites and IBMs... just wouldn't be right.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

I do not have the power to lock threads, edit others post and delete whole topics... in time.

Avault.com, Gamespot.com, Gamesdomain.com

You can find free DEMOs there.  That's where I go for games other then MMORPGs.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

lol I see you know me name...hehe

well i do belive that would be a good suggestion

because there are WAY TOO MANY new people coming and starting threads on free mmo's when they r right there

so i believe it to be goodimage

ITS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

ur also bigboxfan right?

you wont the contest, but never claimed ur prize, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

lol

o...i thought u were also BigBoxfan23 too

nevermind then..'.

woops i sent him emails

hehe

love hina is a good anime

well this is y u get banned, in the pub ur posting 3 in a row...hehe just edit ur last post

We're always watching. . .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
    hehe...u and rasuke r alike eh

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

I don't think it's such a good idea either (no offense WeeWee).  I think some of the forums should stay as broad as possible-but only to a certain extent, of course.  I feel this way because I don't want this site to turn into some of the other forum based sights that I have had the unfortunate opportunity to post on.  The people on there are so... so... what's the word I want to use .. so assenine. 

Example: Say if a new person does post on the site, and they inquire about a free mmorpg- but don't happen to see that particular forum.  So they inquire about free mmorpgs in General Discussion- and a slew of people jump down his throat.  "Doesn't this belong in free mmorpgs??", "Dude this belongs in free mmorpgs forum", "Hey man why don't you post in the right forum."  I mean geeze- gimmie a break.  So "specializing" the forums even further would open a pathway to such behavior.  Besides, this is GENERAL Discussion.

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

Admin (not me) is currently thinking/working on an option where you can find all free MMORPGs via the Game List,  or anothe way.

We are cracking skulls and knocking down walls trying to get things going.

Admin didn't think this site would grow to be so large...  and I believe he also said this site is only 1 - 1.5 years old too!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

Admin (not me) is currently thinking/working on an option where you can find all free MMORPGs via the Game List,  or anothe way.

We are cracking skulls and knocking down walls trying to get things going.

Admin didn't think this site would grow to be so large...  and I believe he also said this site is only 1 - 1.5 years old too!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467
    ahhhhhhh....quit ur spammin'...image

SLAM!

3rd time this week

hehe

• SleepyhollowSleepyhollow Member Posts: 19

Originally posted by Djin

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

your account has been active since 09/25/2002 woot almost 1 year old.... who knows how long it was on before, i think skull only had like 200 posts back when i joined

Everquest-canceled account- 65 enc-65 sham-55 mag-32bard-25 beastlord- 23 cleric-18 shadow knight

I like to think; falling into my thoughts, swim in my troubles, dance in my loves, hug my goals, and chase my past. Lost in thought, digging my way out, clawing at the twists, finally free of my cobwebs.

WOW! i havent seen u here in a LONG time!

i joined in decemberimage

• SleepyhollowSleepyhollow Member Posts: 19
    Wish I could stop by more often but... I just don't have time... someone save me from school... oh well I will just play ghost coming when i can and reading what i can with the occasional post, I usually get yelled at when i do image

Everquest-canceled account- 65 enc-65 sham-55 mag-32bard-25 beastlord- 23 cleric-18 shadow knight

I like to think; falling into my thoughts, swim in my troubles, dance in my loves, hug my goals, and chase my past. Lost in thought, digging my way out, clawing at the twists, finally free of my cobwebs.