Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your game right now?

Comments

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Arma 2

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• RoxetteRoxette Member UncommonPosts: 56

Mainly Tera right now in this moment. And sometimes a few hours of Aion although I got a little tired of this game after playing it almost 3 years. The final waiting is for GW2 of course

Played: Guild Wars, AoC, Lotro, CoH, Warhammer, Tabula Ras, Spellborn, Second Life, Rift, Aion, Tera.
    Playing: Guild Wars 2, WoT

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

At the moment a mix of Minecraft, World of Tanks, DayZ and PAth of Exile...

Not currently subbed to an MMORPG will be when TSW comes out tho.. no other MMORPG worth looking at this year.. unless Darkfall 2.0 magically appears..

• StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987

DaisY

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Civ 5

BG2

waiting on GW2

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001

Tera and TSW.

Just started VAnguard again.

Otherwise Skyrim and just started Morrowind again.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Tera and Wurm Online.

Still haunting Skyrim, with spatterings of Dead Island, Mount and Blade: Warband and soon Saint's Row 3 (steam sale ftw).

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• LawlmonsterLawlmonster Member UncommonPosts: 1,085

It's hard for me to play anything after DayZ. Why can't I quit you?

"This is life! We suffer and slave and expire. That's it!" -Bernard Black (Dylan Moran)

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

I guess I've been playing in the last few weeks:

50% TF2

25% Civ V

25% MTGO

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401

TSW and DDO , probably almost 50/50. I still fire up Skyrim every week or 2.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Sid Meier's Pirates.  What?  Ya can't go wrong with dragging the classics back out, from time to time.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• Tonin109Tonin109 Member Posts: 201

PSO2 and retro gaming ^_^

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

TSW will be my themepark MMORPG for the year...

Sadly no decent sandbox MMORPGs around that my clan want to play. :(

Other games im playing..

Homeworld 2

Dayz

Mechwarrior Online

World of Tanks

Minecraft

Some other games when i get the chance i guess..

• ValuaValua Member Posts: 520

Subbed to Rift, play a few hours every day.

I downloaded Continent of the Ninth today, so far it's pretty awesome.

Those two will keep me ocupied until I either buy The Secret World or Guild Wars 2 (I played beta's for both and love them both, just can't afford to buy TSW yet or pre-purchase GW2 yet.)

• Diablo 3, The Witcher 2 and Civilization 5.

• Originally posted by Icewhite

Sid Meier's Pirates.  What?  Ya can't go wrong with dragging the classics back out, from time to time.

Had a lot of fun with that back in the day. Have you had a chance to try the remake? http://store.steampowered.com/app/3920/

• JerYnkFanJerYnkFan Member UncommonPosts: 342

Still plugging away at SWTOR and play Rift occasionally as I still haven't used up my free to 20 levels yet.  Still toying with the idea of picking up TSW.

• bunnyhopperbunnyhopper Member CommonPosts: 2,751

Darkfall.

"Come and have a look at what you could have won."

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

I'm playing Nothing atm. I played GW1 for 49 days to get the 30/50 for HoM. Now I guess I'm playing nothing til GW2 comes out.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

SWToR but it will be GW2 when it comes out. Most fun I have had playing a MMO in 14 years of MMOing.

• skyeriaskyeria Member Posts: 1

I'm playing Diablo 2, Diablo 3 and this Social Networking Game called Jammy Dragon while waiting for World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria and Gears of War 2. 

I've never actually played Diablo before so I thought that it would make a lot more sense and I would be able to enjoy it more if I play D1 and D2 before playing D3.

And as for the Jammy Dragon, it's a building simulation game that's the exact combination of Cityville, Farmville and Dragonville.  I play it on Facebok and I play it a lot mostly because all my friends play it.

And one last thing, I stopped playing World of Warcraft before the Cataclysm expansion came out, would anyone care to resurrect me so I won't have to pay for Cataclysm? :P

• LinkSmashLinkSmash Member Posts: 8

As of right now, addicted to dang Minecrack!!!  Ah my life... When did playing with virtual dirt get so much fun!??!

• gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

EVE

Skyrim (oh yeah baby)

although GW2 beta all weekend (first time!)

• legendsololegendsolo Member UncommonPosts: 81

none, for a non combat loving mmo-player there isnt much out there...                                                                                                

cant stand the idea of completing quest after quest,killing mob of mob.tried it many times trying to like them(tera,aion,guild wars,rift,RoM,..) prepurchased guildwars2 ,which is mainly focused on combat (like all mmo's nowadays) going to make the best out of it.

really which i could be" addicted" again to a mmo, im only 17 but it seems none fits.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

TSW, Diablo III and Kingdoms of Amalur

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.