Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Key Discussion, Sources for Giveaways, & Requests

Comments

• megera23megera23 Member UncommonPosts: 239
    Originally posted by MadDemon64

I am starting to get really annoyed.  Every time there is a new giveaway, I read about it, load the page, and it says all of the keys are gone.  There is no way this should be happening.  Either some jerks are entering multiple times and stealing codes that rightfully belong to people who don't have keys, Arena Net is handling these giveaways VERY poorly, or both.

I would appreciate any help getting a code, be it a giveaway or someone who just happens to have multiple codes by accident.

Check this out when Incgamers manage to get everything fixed and working. You'll have to be fast, since it was posted on reddit. Good luck.

www.incgamers.com/2012/07/guild-wars-2-bwe3-beta-key-giveaway/

A reason why everything disappears so fast is that Arenanet tweet/post these giveaways on facebook.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090
    Originally posted by MadDemon64

I am starting to get really annoyed.  Every time there is a new giveaway, I read about it, load the page, and it says all of the keys are gone.  There is no way this should be happening.  Either some jerks are entering multiple times and stealing codes that rightfully belong to people who don't have keys, Arena Net is handling these giveaways VERY poorly, or both.

I would appreciate any help getting a code, be it a giveaway or someone who just happens to have multiple codes by accident.

You could always just pre-order it on Amazon and get a beta key, then cancel if you don't like it!  And yes they are giving out keys for pre-orders from Amazon since they don't do pre-purchases there.

Recently pre-orderd a CE since they have them avail for pre-order there, and they gave me a beta key w/ 3day head start access a few hours later.

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757

www.massively.com keys here too, courtousy of BadSpock. (put it in the official topic too, hope you don't mind)

• Jackal-79Jackal-79 Member UncommonPosts: 55

Got a spare key from Massively.com if anyone is interested pls pm me. (GONE)

Sent to SephyrMK  Enjoy it :)

• biller01biller01 Member Posts: 21

if anyone has a spare beta key plz help me play the beta too :D

• patrikd23patrikd23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,155

Anyone got a key please send it to me, thank you.

• SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743

I bought the game a long time ago and one of my friends said that he would like to try the game out, so I aquired a key for him though the curse promotion, but I can't seem to get a hold of him yet. So, I'll try to get ahold of him this weekend and if I can't I will give one of you guys the key.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• GwtattoedassGwtattoedass Member Posts: 1

Damn, I hate being the new guy asking for key. Will only be able to buy game next month.

Was g9 in gw1 and wanted to rape someone this beta weekend :(, I'll try alienware next batch but I get the feeling some people are botting the keys hardcore, can someone be kind enough to share a key?

• teeps1186teeps1186 Member Posts: 1
    If anyone can help this slacker out and PM me a key I would really appreciate it :-)
  • milan9milan9 Member Posts: 2

If there is anyone with a free key i'd appreciate it. Thank you.

• SkullyWoodsSkullyWoods Member Posts: 183

Originally posted by Gwtattoedass

Damn, I hate being the new guy asking for key. Will only be able to buy game next month.

Was g9 in gw1 and wanted to rape someone this beta weekend :(, I'll try alienware next batch but I get the feeling some people are botting the keys hardcore, can someone be kind enough to share a key?

Originally posted by teeps1186
    If anyone can help this slacker out and PM me a key I would really appreciate it :-)

Originally posted by milan9

If there is anyone with a free key i'd appreciate it. Thank you.

There will be keys available on this page tomorrow and sunday. Get there at the time shown on the page and you're pretty much guaranteed a key.

Edit- Forgot to link, here

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/guild-wars-two-closed-beta-giveaway/

#TeamVainlash
    Why did Marceline's dad eat her fries? I mean...cause she bought them and they were hers...

• jeremyjodesjeremyjodes Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 679

Sebber gave me one. what a darn nice fella.I just gotta say, holycow the people! gonna be massive beta. gratz to you guys for making haters believers like me. pretty excited to be part of the last beta!

• AbdiellAbdiell Member UncommonPosts: 102

If anyone has a spare key, it would be appreciated. I always seem to be working when keys are available.

• ersoerso Member UncommonPosts: 17

Waited for Alienware giveaway, but EU giveaway was not open to my country. If anyone have a spare key that they could send to me, it would be greatly appreciated!

• CalvenCalven Member Posts: 151

Though I'm fairly certain GW2 is a great game, I simply cannot afford to buy it only to realize it doesn't suit me.. If anyone has a spare key I'd be most grateful! :)

Giveaway by IGN. There were still some keys left, you just need to register.

http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/guild-wars-2

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

Hi folks. I would love to get an extra key for a good friend of mine. If you have one to share, let me know in a pm!

• zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969
    Originally posted by megera23

looks like you need to be a "prime" member which is a paid sub.

• iceruiniceruin Member Posts: 2

Looking for an EU beta key, missed out on the Curse ones :( they went so fast.

Would be very grateful if someone could PM me one !

Originally posted by zanfire
    Originally posted by megera23

looks like you need to be a "prime" member which is a paid sub.

I am not a Prime member, and I had no issues. Even if you need to be a prime user, you can register for a free trial for 7 days, get a key and then cancel it. I have no idea if there are any keys left, though, since it's been a while since I posted that link.

• GundricGundric Member UncommonPosts: 345

I've got a beta key for someone that has been a member of this website pre 2011.  Kinda want to give it to someone that has been around here a little while.   Just send me a PM!

• GundricGundric Member UncommonPosts: 345

Sent key to Decae!  Have a good weekend!  

• RocklynnRocklynn Member UncommonPosts: 104

I´m a long time mmorpg.com member and you would make my day if you send me beta key. Thx :)

EDIT: Thx for the key! :)

www.rocklynn.se

• gw1228gw1228 Member UncommonPosts: 127

I wanted to pre purchase the game but no money, if someone has a key or knows how i can get one please please send me some info, i've tried for 3 days only to be a little bit late because of work, help me out man I  would appreciate it.

This discussion has been closed.