Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so where are all the fanboys?

Trident9259Trident9259 Member UncommonPosts: 860

you know, those that would hijack every thread with "this is not SWG: Pre-CU!!!!111!!!" and "SWG is not coming back!!!11!!!" "Get over it!!!11!!11!!" whenever we posted the obvious design flaws in this game a few months back?

were we right or were we right? 

Comments

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Playing the game? Just a guess.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• Ambros123Ambros123 Member Posts: 877

Or moved onto GW2, TSW, or whatever game has caught their attention and forgot about SWTOR like one wishes to forget their last coyote ugly.

• Trident9259Trident9259 Member UncommonPosts: 860
    Originally posted by Roin

or transfering to a new server? image

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Originally posted by Troneas
    Originally posted by Roin

or transfering to a new server? image

Possible.  I transfered off two servers back when they started it.  Ended up on a server I already had people on.  Just realized they could be sleeping too.  It's like almost 3AM where here.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• sketocafesketocafe Member UncommonPosts: 950

I couldn't tell at first, but i'm going with dumb enougth to believe such a thing would happen, just because.

• PelaajaPelaaja Member Posts: 697
    Originally posted by Ambros123

Or moved onto GW2, TSW, or whatever game has caught their attention and forgot about SWTOR like one wishes to forget their last coyote ugly.

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Yeh I think they have all migrated to GW2, just look at the way its defended. It is the same rhetoric as before.  Though I do not thing GW2 is a bad game and I applaud it for not having a subscription. Same with PS2.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002

you know, those that would hijack every thread with "this is not SWG: Pre-CU!!!!111!!!" and "SWG is not coming back!!!11!!!" "Get over it!!!11!!11!!" whenever we posted the obvious design flaws in this game a few months back?

Maybe they are just playing the game now that they don't have to deal with the nonsense of "this is not SWG".

But there you go, trying to troll your way back to an argument.

-1 for you.

maybe you shold move on no?

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063
    Originally posted by Sovrath

Maybe they are just playing the game now that they don't have to deal with the nonsense of "this is not SWG".

But there you go, trying to troll your way back to an argument.

-1 for you.

maybe you shold move on no?

/end thread

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

I think you found the fanboys, all 3/4 of them :P.  This thread would have been swamped a month or 2 ago.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

They're all now GW2 Fanboys of course, you just asked on the wrong forum is all image

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

this is not SWG: Pre-CU!!!!111!!!

SWG is not coming back!!!11!!!

Get over it!!!11!!11!!

Goes back to playing SWTOR.

• bunnyhopperbunnyhopper Member CommonPosts: 2,751

SWTOR is a steaming pile as far as I am concerned but did someone ask an ex SWG player to move on?! Thanks for the laugh.

"Come and have a look at what you could have won."

• 3-4thElf3-4thElf Member Posts: 489

Going on about how the game isn't dying, it's all about super servers now, blah blah blah. It's not a WoW clone blah blah. They're still around.

Gearing up to defend another IP-mutilation when they release WoW-Elder Scrolls edition.

a yo ho ho

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

Originally posted by Mrlogic
    retarded thread..

Troll threat at that.

• unfetteredunfettered Member Posts: 93

on to TERA or TSW. use to lurk here, and see alot of names that use to be die hard SWTOR fanboys posting in TERA/TSW forums.

• VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749

I'm still enjoying TOR.  Does that hurt your feelings?  I know it makes a lot of people on this site mad, heh.

• AthisioAthisio Member Posts: 72
    Originally posted by Acidon
    Originally posted by Mrlogic

retarded thread..

I second that emotion.

I concur obvious troll thread needs to be locked/deleted and no i don't play swtor.

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090

This thread should be locked.  Serves zero purpose other than to stroke the OP's nerd ego.  

• BereKinBereKin Member Posts: 287

Troll thread in its finest example. Move on man.

• GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,791
    Originally posted by Vorthanion

I'm still enjoying TOR.  Does that hurt your feelings?  I know it makes a lot of people on this site mad, heh.

You shouldn't feed the trolls. People just can't stand it that someone else enjoys SWTOR. THEY have to learn to deal with it.....I just play SWTOR and have fun.

Let's party like it is 1863!

• AnubisanAnubisan Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

I have long supported this game and I still do. I just don't hang around this forum much anymore because it has been completely hijacked by butt-hurt anti-fans who seem to get all their kicks from the "we hate SWTOR" circle-jerk that makes up basically every thread on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.