Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soundtrack for sale

Comments

• Tonin109Tonin109 Member Posts: 201

thank you so much for this info !!

• goldknight27goldknight27 Member Posts: 8

Yeah thanks alot, always wanted to buy the OST !!!

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114

Does anyone know if that is different than that of the one included with the Collector's Edition? 

• MsengeMsenge Member Posts: 90
    Originally posted by Siphaed

Does anyone know if that is different than that of the one included with the Collector's Edition? 

I believe that it is different.  I think that this 4 CD set deal comes from the composer himself rather than through ArenaNet.  The music you get with the Collectors Edition via ArenaNet labeled itself as a 'best of' type thing and fit only on one CD. 

• AgoraAgora Member Posts: 9

Do they deliver overseas?  Say, Australia?

• MNZebaMNZeba Member Posts: 254

At first I was wondering why it was so exspensive. Then I saw that it was 4 CDs and signed by Jeremey Soule. Instant buy! Thanks for the link.

• khamul787khamul787 Member UncommonPosts: 193
    Originally posted by Siphaed

The one in the collector's edition is a "best of" sountrack and is not signed by Jeremy Soule.

Originally posted by Agora

Do they deliver overseas?  Say, Australia?

Yes they do, click on Ship Outside US after you click on Add to Cart, it costs $8.00 to ship to Australia. 

Sorry for double post.

Ugh the site says to allow 4 to 6 weeks for shipping.... I want it now :P

• antshock35antshock35 Member Posts: 114
    Originally posted by MNZeba

Does this actually have music on it or is it just the sounds of the game? Is it like medal of honor linkin park singing in it or world in conflict shadow on  or gears of war? Or is it just beeps and melodys made on a flute....Does any real band play on it with vocals...just want to know for myself. thanks for the info

Originally posted by antshock35
    Originally posted by MNZeba

Does this actually have music on it or is it just the sounds of the game? Is it like medal of honor linkin park singing in it or world in conflict shadow on  or gears of war? Or is it just beeps and melodys made on a flute....Does any real band play on it with vocals...just want to know for myself. thanks for the info

This quote is from the site. You be the judge.

"This limited deluxe compilation set, Guild Wars 2: Original Game Soundtrack, features four discs of previously unreleased music."

I don't think Guild Wars 2 has any vocals in the music.

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    I ordered it as well!

Signed by the legendary Ron Jeremy... amazing.