Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gary Whiting has $10 million in law suits against him

Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Just read this in the Escapist, it seems alot of the money didn't go to develop SG:Worlds! Click

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

Comments

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893

Maybe now major film and media companies will stop selling their IPs in the newsagent window. Idiots.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• ChillwolfChillwolf Member Posts: 33
    I am kind of glad this one never saw the light of day. I was in the alpha it was awful. I hate that there were so many people who had their lives upset by the down fall of CME, but the game even in alpha was a hot mess.