Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FINALY i am playing C9 !

After divine souls  i was waiting for this game so much time ....  i am happy :)    and now i wait for guild wars 2 :P

Comments

• BeilochBeiloch Member UncommonPosts: 75

Combat in C9 made GW2 look like EQ2. I'm getting so spoiled by these online games that 'break boundries' by finally having some late stage playstation2 single player quality combat. Now if someone would just take this combat chocolate and put it with some world/story peanut butter they will be rockin. Sadly GW2 feels like it tried to do this but compromised both in the process.

Incidentally I got a refund on GW2 pre-purchase. It wasn't directly realated to C9, just never occured to me I could get a refund. Just assumed using the beta key i got from pre-purchase 'locked' me into having GW2.

• DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788

Going to have to check it out sounds interesting though I haven't looked yet .

• SkullyWoodsSkullyWoods Member Posts: 183
    Originally posted by Beiloch

Combat in C9 made GW2 look like EQ2. I'm getting so spoiled by these online games that 'break boundries' by finally having some late stage playstation2 single player quality combat. Now if someone would just take this combat chocolate and put it with some world/story peanut butter they will be rockin. Sadly GW2 feels like it tried to do this but compromised both in the process.

Incidentally I got a refund on GW2 pre-purchase. It wasn't directly realated to C9, just never occured to me I could get a refund. Just assumed using the beta key i got from pre-purchase 'locked' me into having GW2.

Although comparing C9 and GW2 is irrelevant (different game types) it;s good to see some positivity about C9. All I've come across is negative feedback for the game which at least looks decent. RaiderZ seems to be the closest thing to that combat mmo resses cup that you're looking for. Guess we'll see when OBT rolls around.

#TeamVainlash
    Why did Marceline's dad eat her fries? I mean...cause she bought them and they were hers...

• vojkan95vojkan95 Member Posts: 104

vindictus have US and EU version .... i rly dont know why i cant play eu version since i am from Eu ...

edit:but i don't care now cus i have c9

• vanagacevanagace Member Posts: 2

Since I got so tired of running dungeons alone, I've created a guild called "Europe", now recruiting people like myself - those who hate playing alone. Guild's idea is to have every guild member equal, like champion's guild in Skyrim - whenever a new wolf joins the pack, he gets a promotion to officer & can manage freely. PM Jar in-game for an invite

• BanquettoBanquetto Member UncommonPosts: 1,037

Originally posted by Beiloch
    Combat in C9 made GW2 look like EQ2.
    I suppose that's good news if you're looking for a fighting game. If you want to play an MMORPG (which, if you're browsing mmorpg.com, you probably do), C9 is of no use to you.
  • vojkan95vojkan95 Member Posts: 104

GUYS GUYS   i deleted C9  ....  the feeling when i play it Su*k      i thought it is awsome game at first ... even on youtube looks awsome  but afther  few days of playing ...  deleted

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

I tried it, and it's like an MMO bred with an arcade game, with the resulting game (I use the term in its loosest sense) populated with male characters who look like Village People rejects and females that look like hookers.  It's everything that's bad about Korean/Asian MMOs.  Absolutely abysmal.

• Mors-SubitaMors-Subita Member UncommonPosts: 517
    Originally posted by SkullyWoods

Although comparing C9 and GW2 is irrelevant (different game types) it;s good to see some positivity about C9. All I've come across is negative feedback for the game which at least looks decent. RaiderZ seems to be the closest thing to that combat mmo resses cup that you're looking for. Guess we'll see when OBT rolls around.

C9 is awesome... If all you want is some mindless combat to kill an hour or two with nothing better to do.

Personally I have really been enjoying it, playing it that way. I log in, play a mission or two, then go do something else. C9 is not an MMO. Having a massive virtual lobby does not an MMO make. I really wish that it were.

That being said, GW2 is not inferior to it, just different... And I will definitely be playing GW2 at release.

• HellSingsHellSings Member Posts: 185

Gave it a try, not for me. Although its a decent game if played for combat not story as mentioned.

• dadante666dadante666 Member UncommonPosts: 402

lol no ofence but this thread is like.pointless imean come on how can you compare gw2 whit another type of game...is like comparing wow whit vindictus...or swtor whit eve lol