Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tera: Ridiculous.

sagilsagil Member CommonPosts: 291

No democratic vote-kick. The tank can kick whom he/she wants. It's like they own the place. Want gear? Kick. Bad tank? Kick good player.

I don't play it but I know someone who is.

Comments

• Reas43Reas43 Member Posts: 297
    Originally posted by sagil

No democratic vote-kick. The tank can kick whom he/she wants. It's like they own the place. Want gear? Kick. Bad tank? Kick good player.

Priceless.

(BTW, it's not necessarily the tank, any random person can be group lead, here's a hankie)

• TerronteTerronte Member Posts: 321

They haven't patched in the miracle patch where the warrior can tank and it solves all the problems?

It's common knowledge people given power in MMOs will abuse it. If they are necessary they will have power.

• Crunchy22Crunchy22 Member Posts: 51

Tanks were also a PITA to find.  Theres a lot of lancers out there too..but they seem to duo/trio dungeon content more than run a random group.

• TheDubanat0rTheDubanat0r Member Posts: 76

Patched fixed the Q times as it let warriors Q as tanks. Now healers have an insta Q and dps maybe a 5-10 miniute waite. I have a 60 priest and a 60 Berserker and the game is just so much fun imo.

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by Reas43

Priceless.

(BTW, it's not necessarily the tank, any random person can be group lead, here's a hankie)

You can vote in Rift so it is not that different.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035
    Originally posted by Terronte

They haven't patched in the miracle patch where the warrior can tank and it solves all the problems?

I'm always seeing warriors solo BAMs like a Lann in Vindictus for 15-20 minutes at a time. Seems incredibly boring...

...but yeah, I don't see how they would fare at all against groups whose collision would block their hoppity-hop.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

It's common knowledge people given power in MMOs will abuse it. If they are necessary they will have power.

Warrior can already tank before the patch, just almost everyone suck so bad they can't tank with warrior so they had to make it easier.

• FireRunnerFireRunner Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by GTwander

I'm always seeing warriors solo BAMs like a Lann in Vindictus for 15-20 minutes at a time. Seems incredibly boring...

...but yeah, I don't see how they would fare at all against groups whose collision would block their hoppity-hop.

They should have made Berserkers a tanking option.  The class already blocks and can solo tank BAMs.  And it plays close to a lancer, at least closer than a Warrior.  Regardless, they should have added a second tanking class a month ago because so many people have already left...

MMOing since 2000

• umcorianumcorian Member UncommonPosts: 519
    Originally posted by Reas43

Priceless.

It still strikes me as a pretty stupid fucking idea... and I don't play the game either.