Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pvp spec pre cu

LopidoLopido Member Posts: 17

What was your pvp spec in starwars galaxies pre cu

Mine where

Master cm/rifle

Master fencer/master rifle 0040 medic

Master pistol/0040 Bountyhunter

Comments

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

TKM/Doc

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

I had a few.

Initially Pistoleer/fencer/medic    I could PVP in hawtpants such was how hopelessly broken Dodge was when stacked that high.

next up the bane of Eclipse imperials TKM/Pikeman/medic with a mind fire 299 tick 70% pot,  mind disease 200 90% pot, mind poison 230 77 pot.  Nothing like running headlong into a pack whilst macro switching weapons and spamming AOE's :)  Not only did you take out entire groups but due to the black mind bar you took them out the fight for a while.

Final build was Pistoleer BH eye shot spam with a insane geo blaster,  I had been the 1st person on Eclipse to loot exceptional krayt tissues which we made a geo from it was the most insane weapon I have ever seen in PVP due to its stun damage.

• LopidoLopido Member Posts: 17

I Looted an exceptional  tusken rifle of a nightsister elder.   -440 Mind dot +298 pot 14k uses.   Doctor buffs couldnt even help vs that beast

• minime2minime2 Member Posts: 113

master sabre / master enhancer / healer 4004

master swordsman / cant remember how much in fencer been a while / a little in medic .

and finally my master doctor . Had two accounts enjoyed the game that much .

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063

MBH/MP and 4 in the combat medic. Did alright against newbie jedi but the full masters required some extra help.

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft