Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Started Again

ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

I just started planetside again after about, 6 years away.  Had to start from scratch.  

Since returning I've noticed something.  I can practially unload my weapons into some enemy airships and it does almost nothing to them, but my airframe seems to only be able to take a few hits and I'm done.  

Is there something I'm missing?  When I originally played there was a problem with hackers cheating, but I'm not sure if that is still the case.  I'm lower leve so perhaps higher level allows people to have ships with more armor despite being the same airframe?  Does that sound right?

Above all else... never ever piss off the penguin.

Comments

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Originally posted by ompgaming

I just started planetside again after about, 6 years away.  Had to start from scratch.  

Since returning I've noticed something.  I can practially unload my weapons into some enemy airships and it does almost nothing to them, but my airframe seems to only be able to take a few hits and I'm done.  

Is there something I'm missing?  When I originally played there was a problem with hackers cheating, but I'm not sure if that is still the case.  I'm lower leve so perhaps higher level allows people to have ships with more armor despite being the same airframe?  Does that sound right?

Are you making sure to use AV ammo?

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• CrashsplashCrashsplash Member Posts: 22

There are no real problem with hackers anymore...

the problem is more likely you are shooting with a weapon that does no damage while those that are shooting you are not.

Normal anti-infantry weapons do next to no damage against vehicles...... use lancer, striker, deci or pheonix.