Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the population like in Planetside now?

PhoebesPhoebes Member UncommonPosts: 190
I haven't played Planetside in a looong time and I'm thinking about resubbing for a bit. Anyone know what the population is like in there now? Are there still some good battles going on?

Comments

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

The population isn't terrible, but it definitely isn't like it once was.

I subbed the other day and have been having fun, you usually can find some kind of fight involving land, air and infintry.

Of course, later in the night has more players, but I was even finding some skirmishes at 10am CST this morning, enough fun for me to continue playing.

Otherwise I would say some decently sized fights will erupt and there is almost always a decent fight going on.  (but I guess decent fight is open to personal interpretation.)

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• CrashsplashCrashsplash Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by phoebes
    I haven't played Planetside in a looong time and I'm thinking about resubbing for a bit. Anyone know what the population is like in there now? Are there still some good battles going on?

Ha!.. good timing on this question.

SoE have just (last Friday) increase the population cap to 200 per empire per continent. and yesterday during UK primetime there were 4 locked continents!

That amounts to about 2.5k people online.