Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanu Sovereignty Alliance

NovendarNovendar Member UncommonPosts: 41

Hello fellow Planetside 2 fans and future players!

I am sure you are all as excited as me about PS2 and the upcoming closed beta, which will be followed by an open beta. If you happen to be a Vanu Sovereignty player or future player without an Outfit (Clan in Planetside) you should join my clan Dominor Imperium ;) ! But if you happen to be in an awesome outfit, one that wants to win battles and spill NC and TR blood, you should talk to your Outfit leader about joining the Vanu Sovereignty Alliance!

All outfits in the Alliance are still independantly lead and organized. Being part of VSA simply means organized assaults, better back up, better communication and coordination between outfits and a good place for your players to be if your outfit is on standby. It means being part of something greater. It means winning more battles. And ultimately it means winning the war!

Novendar, Officer of Risen
Apply today to raid on Corecraft with us!

Comments

• NovendarNovendar Member UncommonPosts: 41

We have some of the very best players from the PS1 Vanu Sovereignty like: Azure Twilight, Vanu Rangers and Ghosts of the Revolution. 

Have your Vanu Outfit join the Alliance today! 

Novendar, Officer of Risen
    Apply today to raid on Corecraft with us!

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973
    Originally posted by Novendar

We have some of the very best players from the PS1 Vanu Sovereignty like: Azure Twilight, Vanu Rangers and Ghosts of the Revolution. 

Have your Vanu Outfit join the Alliance today! 

AT in the house!.. PS2 will be awesome don't get left out in the rain on this one folks.

Even if you choose not to run with the Vanu you should definately check this one out...

Shoutouts to my GOTR comrades as well..

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• genjamie1genjamie1 Member Posts: 56

i tottoly cant wait for this game 2 come out!

and when it does invite me 2 ur outfit u guys plz?

• SnipefragSnipefrag Member Posts: 17

I think i'll pass, stupid vanu noobers.