Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have been waiting for this game to be made with new graphics !!!!

xenptxenpt Member Posts: 430

CARMAGEDDON IS BACK !!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypasvPXpsk&feature=player_embedded

yes!!!!!!!

one of the most awesome old school games i played since i was a lil tiny boy now im 27 years old and this was one of my favourite games this and Dungeon Keeper.

Comments

• mmoskimmoski Member UncommonPosts: 282

yeah, it was great fun, the guys at stainless are really cool as well, nice that they got the IP back. :D

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963
    Originally posted by xenpt

yes!!!!!!!

one of the most awesome old school games i played since i was a lil tiny boy now im 27 years old and this was one of my favourite games this and Dungeon Keeper.

Gees it must be something very seriously wrong with people playing this kind of games, this is even worse than pvp in mmo's.

• xenptxenpt Member Posts: 430
    Originally posted by Vidir
    Originally posted by xenpt

yes!!!!!!!

Gees it must be something very seriously wrong with people playing this kind of games, this is even worse than pvp in mmo's.

nothing is wrong we are just smart to see this is a game,  and it is so fun, i will buy it no doubt. 

The problem is not the game it is the people that play it.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Well... I hope they intend to do a lot of work on it because that vid was not impressive in the least. Those visuals look like they were from 10 years ago. Also no damage modeling, the physics were way off, the people move like they're robots or something and the whole thing seemed very amaturish. I've seen Android/iPhone games that looked far better. This needs a LOT of work before it's ready for prime time. I liked the original as much as anyone but if this is the best they can do they shouldn't bother. Just my opinion of course.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• Kaijin2k3Kaijin2k3 Member Posts: 558
    Originally posted by Brenelael

Well... I hope they intend to do a lot of work on it because that vid was not impressive in the least. Those visuals look like they were from 10 years ago. Also no damage modeling, the physics were way off, the people move like they're robots or something and the whole thing seemed very amaturish. I've seen Android/iPhone games that looked far better. This needs a LOT of work before it's ready for prime time. I liked the original as much as anyone but if this is the best they can do they shouldn't bother. Just my opinion of course.

Bren

From the video description:

"All footage is from PRE PRE PRE ALPHA CODE! Cannot stress that enough, but you will get a taste at what the game is gonna be and how the game is looking at this very early stage in development :)"

So yeah, it needs lots of work still ;)

• HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

Hot wheels/Gta?

Yes I played SWTOR.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by Brenelael

Bren

Even the original when released looked dated at the time, so I am not suprises this new one still looks dated compared with most current games.

Overall I think this type of game caters to a certain segment of gamers who don't really care about high end graphics but care more about that type of gameplay  Carmageddon provides.

Vidir: there is nothing wrong with people liking these type of games. I consider myself a very openminded gamer and while I personaly don't like the Carmageddon series it's no different in voilence then most other games where you shoot/slash/kill other creature's/npc's or PVP with others. Okay.... okay....it does go a little extreme but like with everything in life everything can end up becoming extreme. 

There are all sorts of gamers, but the most important thing is for gamers understanding these are games, it's a escape from reality. And if people bring their gaming reality into real life then there was already something wrong with those people ;)