Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Onslaught is Recruiting! "WvW"

BakusBakus Member Posts: 3

ONSLAUGHT GUILD CHARTER

Onslaught is a mature, friendly guild and all members are expected to behave in that regard. Members of Onslaught are always expected to act with respect towards the other players on our server and fellow guild members, inside and outside of the guild. All members should do their best to help their guildmates and all members can expect to be offered aid, within reasonable expectations, if requested. We run a drama free zone in Onslaught, so we have a zero tolerance policy on drama. If there are issues with the guild or other members, we expect you to be mature and handle it either between each other or have an officer help work things out. Do not bring drama into guild chat or vent.

Guidelines and Expectations

- Must have ventrilo and working microphone. ( Must use Push to Talk )
- Must be the age of 18+
- Use forums and guild calender for current events etc
- Need before Greed mindset.
- 0 tolerance on Harassment, griefing or unwelcome sexual attention of members.
- Be willing to learn and work on your character.
- Do not expect to have your hand held through content etc.
- Be respectful and in a mature manner.
- Be prepared for events etc.
- Good attitude and outlook on situations.
- Have in depth knowledge of your class as well as some basic knowledge of the other classes.
- Have the ability to listen and take orders.
- Be a team player.
- Be an honest player who doesn't cheat.
- Have knowledge of basic PvP concepts and strategies.
- Be committed and loyal.
- Be ready to have fun!

Leadership                             
Malevolent (Leader) : [email][email protected][/email]  
Kezorian (Co-Leader) : [email][email protected][/email]  
SIlvarus (Officer) : [email][email protected][/email]     
Funkmachine (Officer) : [email][email protected][/email]

Friends and Family Rank
We know not everyone can be as active in an MMO as they would like. We understand people do have
a life outside of gaming and it takes priority. So in Onslaught we do have a friends and family rank
in the guild for that type of player. That way friends and family that may not be as active can still be
a part of the guild.

Recruitment
After an application is submitted it will be reviewed by the officers and once it has been reviewed we may
ask you some additional questions on ventrilo or post comments on your application. Once we have discussed
and reviewed everything we will either accept or decline your application. When an application is declined,
we will make a note of why.

30 day trial
When a member is newly recruited they are placed on our trial system. Within that 30 days it gives us a chance to evaluate
and see if the person is a fit for the guild or not. It also gives the person time to see if they like being in Onslaught also.
If within the 30 days we see that the person is not a fit for the guild it gives us the right to remove them from the guild without
reasoning or explanation.

http://onslaughtclan.enjin.com/"]http://onslaughtclan.enjin.com/

Comments

• AsboAsbo Member UncommonPosts: 812

Well I'm glad I dont have to join you guys as it felt like being back as school after reading that....If I join a guild to play in Gw2 I expect that to be the norm and not be trated like a kid at my age and i get the feeling you guys seem to attract drama.

Good luck with you out fit though.

Bandit

Asbo

• ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150
    Originally posted by NightBandit

Well I'm glad I dont have to join you guys as it felt like being back as school after reading that....If I join a guild to play in Gw2 I expect that to be the norm and not be trated like a kid at my age and i get the feeling you guys seem to attract drama.

Bandit

Don't confuse organized and focused with being treated like a child.  Any decent company, olympic team, or military unit, functions the same way.  If you want to be a head above the rest, you have to have a plan.  These folks apparently enjoy being a head above the rest.

I am certain they had no intention of making anyone feel infantile.

• iAbsolutiAbsolut Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by NightBandit

Bandit

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and everyone has a different interpretation on information they recieve. Whether you interpreted the post as aggressive or not, you said, "I expect that to be the norm"

So, that being the "norm," in turn you are saying most Guild Wars 2 guilds will attract drama becuase they have a set of rules and defined structure. 

Good luck with your endevours. 

-Absolut

• TatercakeTatercake Member UncommonPosts: 286

run run away your the reason i am running so fast away i do not think you are much fun with all these rules  ug bla bla bla

who cares if your ahead of everyone its just a game  but i think to you it is a life

• iAbsolutiAbsolut Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by quicknuts

run run away your the reason i am running so fast away i do not think you are much fun with all these rules  ug bla bla bla

who cares if your ahead of everyone its just a game  but i think to you it is a life

I work 50+ hours a week, go to the gym 4 days a week, and have a social life (outside of the internet). It is how you use the time you have availible, not how much time you have available. Once you get a little wiser you will understand that quality > quantity.

See ya kiddie.

• BakusBakus Member Posts: 3

Take it easy on the kiddies Abso! 

• BakusBakus Member Posts: 3

Onslaught is still recruiting and looking for good members.