Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon main faction quests?

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
Where does the dragon story continue after the initial cutscenes, i cant find the dragon faction quests, neither in Seoul nor in Kingsmouth. I askedca few times in general but noboddy seems to know. On top of that i cant find the dragon headquarters in Seoul, only the Dojo and the hotel, but there are no questgivers there, only merchants.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

if its like the templar you will get a phone call from your faction while questing in kingsmouth

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

if its like the templar you will get a phone call from your faction while questing in kingsmouth

Okay so i didnt miss any quests in Seoul, thats A relieve.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)