Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dat game's kinda crap? Oo

RizzitRizzit Member UncommonPosts: 43

Dunno but from the youtube videos, if i look that combat... then, i remember Ninja Turtles on gameboy back in the 90's....

and ninja turtles had by far moar fast paced combat, general fluidity and better collision detection then this :S

edit:

Comments

• TerronteTerronte Member Posts: 321

I think most people can agree combat animations and the like need work. Combat is only part of the whole. I think TSW is the opposite of tera, bad combat great game. Tera had good combat and a horrible game. So...if combat is your thing, and the only thing you care about...well there ya go.

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Lol epic link. I remember my mate had this game and I would play it occasionally - it was actually fun.

And out of fairness I have to say that on the tiny Game Boy screen the movements appeared to be much faster.

About TSW.. it bugged me that I can and have to spam the first attack of a weapon without any delay and do that until I get enough points to use a bigger attack. That doesn't have much to do with strategy.

Also I picked Blood Magic first - did the hit and run method using shield and heals while they would slowly lose hp from the poison effect. That was a real strategy. Then I realized if I just equip a second weapon and just spam the attack button as mentioned before I will do way better.

Harbinger of Fools
This discussion has been closed.