Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone else love reading MMORPG fanboy drama?

Poison_AdelePoison_Adele Member CommonPosts: 287

I don't know what it is about MMORPG fanboy drama that is so much more entertaining than any other kind of gaming drama. Maybe it's the desperation. Maybe it's the lack of sleep. Maybe it's the knowledge that $15 a month are at stake. But good god, can MMORPG drama get good.

Anyone have any gems to share? I'd share my own, but that'd be kind of...scummy of me, I think.

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Well, I always wanted to join the debate club while in high school...

...but I also wanted to get laid while in high school... so I didn't join the debate club while in high school.

I can still be found smashing the dreams of fanbois and haters alike, though. It's my calling.

~Right now the best beef is the whole GW2 vs TSW thing, and for no other reason than releasing around a similar timeframe. It's absolute gold. You can hop in and out of either side of it and just wreck people with common sense. It doesn't always work, but regardless of the reaction, you always plant the seed of doubt - and that's all that matters in the end.

~and they will all be back months after release changing their story. It's beautiful.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• Poison_AdelePoison_Adele Member CommonPosts: 287

Right with ya. :P

Fan of both of the games, but good god can the disagreements get hilarious sometimes.