Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pirates Vs. Ninjas the MMO

jiveturkey12jiveturkey12 Member CommonPosts: 1,262
Honestly if they had a MMO that was Pirates vs. Ninjas wouldnt you buy it? It would be awesome! You choose either a Ninja or a Pirate and you are locked in a constant battle with each other. Think about raids. Ninjas raid pirate ships. Pirates raid Dojos. Pirates have Guns and Rapiers and Ninjas have Katanas and throwing stars. Also, pirates get hook hands while ninja's get a cool "shweng" noise when they pull out there swords. Pirates are allowed to replace every limb with pegs and ninja's may have masks capes and several diverse stealthy costumes. Pirates would have the advantage in open combat and numbers while a lone pirate would be overwhelmed from the shadows by the ninja's. And feel free to chime in on your opinion of the pirate/ninja struggle.

Comments

• starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

Definitely.....

I would love to see a ninja VS pirates MMO. That would be awesome.

Critical thinking is a desire to seek, patience to doubt, fondness to meditate, slowness to assert, readiness to consider, carefulness to dispose and set in order; and hatred for every kind of imposture.

• DainterDainter Member Posts: 45

Heck, just a ninja MMO would be cool....

I think we might be more likely to see a Ninja vs Samarai (sp?) MMO than Pirates vs Ninja though.

• cornoffcobcornoffcob Member Posts: 860
    Hell yeah pirates versus ninjas would be awesome! You have a very good idea maybe some dev some where will give that idea to his boss lol....i would so play that gameimage

I hope some day we can all put aside our racisms and prejudices and just laugh at people

• ZaradisZaradis Member Posts: 241
    A true Ninja mmorpg would be great ..the combination of pirates and ninjas would be interesting to say the lease.

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

• notalentnotalent Member Posts: 123

pirates vs. ninjas would make no sense but i would definitely buy that sh*t

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

HEHE yeah that would be kewl and it does make sense if you think about explorers like marco polo. If he could make it to the orient so could pirates, and they did. Japan had ships big time and I'm sure there were pirate-ninjas too image,

How about just make it a MMORPG about medieval japan image That would pwn

• notalentnotalent Member Posts: 123

Originally posted by anarchyart
    Japan had ships big time and I'm sure there were pirate-ninjas too

nahh they followed a code of honor..i think. i dont really know though ::::02::

• IijsIijs Member Posts: 457

Pirates were called wako, and they were active for centuries along the Japanese/Chinese/Korean coasts.
    Pirates VS ninjas? Not so much.

I'd love to see a medieval Japanese MMO -- James Clavell's Shogun rocked!! The whole samurai/ninja era would make for a great game. With some wako thrown in too ::::02::

• VespasianVespasian Member Posts: 125

When I had the chance to start developing an MMORPG I actually thought about doing a Pirate vs Ninja MMORPG, but I found out it would be way to hard because of certain problems and game play issues.

However after Etherea: Dark Genesis I do hope to do the MMORPG and hopefully Etherea will help fund it and allow some of those problems to become nothing more than bumps in the road. 

So ya it would be a great game and hopefully one not to far in the future!

Creator of Etherea: Dark Genesis
    A Fantasy/Mythical MMORPG in development
    Found at www.etherea-dg.com

• jmvanslamjmvanslam Member Posts: 5
    image  Etherea Online  L.O.L
  • girsnoopygirsnoopy Member Posts: 65

We all know the pirates would pwn teh ninja's! AM I RITE!?!?! AM I RITE GUYS!? HAHAHAH /stupidoff

With the power in my hands, I will become god and genedicly enginner the two. Pirates vused togher with ninja's to make the almighty Pirja.

None of you can touch the power of the Pirja's!

With the power in my hands, I will become god and genedicly enginner the two. Pirates vused togher with ninja's to make the almighty Pirja.

None of you can touch the power of the Pirja's!image