Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

do you remeber the battle saver idea ?

cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

i dont know how many of you do remember the idea that was presented to CCP, for a battle saver/capture software that will record ships position on the grid and player then can take all that ship position and iteraction put/zoom/change around cameras, re-render the scene and make some awesome movies w/ no lag or zoom out that make the game look like excel w/ dots

well years did pass and nothing happen but now is time to jump on that idea because valve did a much better thing for same purpose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zri1c_If6Ic

BestSigEver :P

Comments

• YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

Or you could setup scenes the way you want on Sisi and implement them into your footage you've taken on Tranquility. Lot's of people do it and they make awesome movies this way.

I like the uncut movies with voicecomms much more tho, as it provides the real deal. As a six year EvE-player with lot's of experience in fleet and smallscale battles I can track what's going on there way better this way and get a good picture of what was going on.

Still, this looks interesting nevertheless.