Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need a new mmo to play. help me!

maxima423maxima423 Member Posts: 1

so i am probably going to quit Tera soon, the only thing stopping me from unsubscribing is the future patch that will bring BG's.

so is there a mmo out there that can fit my liking?

my past mmo's are:

Lineage 2 - played 3-4 years

WoW - played the first 2 years

Aion - played from OB and a couple months after that

Tera - CB to now

Perfect World International - played until the one year anniversary

help me find a game please!

Comments

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592

I've been playing Ryzom and Wakfu recently, and I've enjoyed both immensely so far. They both break the standard MMORPG design in several ways, so if you're tired of quest hub hopping and static worlds, I highly recommend them. But it really depends on what you're looking for, which you haven't really told us...

<3

• Zeref.DyverZeref.Dyver Member Posts: 270

Seriously dude join the club. Why do you think we are all here rather than enjoying an MMO?

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Arma 2 DayZ mod for me. It's the gritty hardcore sandbox Survival zombie game that I had dreamed up minus the skill system and playing as a zombie after you die. Who is to say those features aren't coming soon?

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• Tomz321Tomz321 Member Posts: 3

I suggest you try Rift, an awesome game indeed. Resubbed a while ago and now im totally addicted again. + Very nice patch inc this thursday. 

• channel84channel84 Member UncommonPosts: 585

Zentia

Uncharted Water Online

• SunscourSunscour Member UncommonPosts: 186

Just play skyrim untill you can figure something out.

Life is Short, Read a Book.

• KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Originally posted by Zeno89

Seriously dude join the club. Why do you think we are all here rather than enjoying an MMO?

I would recommend EQ2 for the OP!

But THIS: "Why do you think we are all here rather than enjouying an MMO?", is a problem that we as players have created. Sure, I am also looking for new MMOs all the time, but recently I have found a solution. We have SO MANY mmorpgs today, that we are spoiled. Imagine if we only had like 5 mmorpgs in the whole world? Would we hate them then? Probably not, we have been spoiled with "great" games for so long, that we do not enjoy the "good" ones. Log in to your mmorpg and try to see it with new eyes. Be happy about what you got and not what you don't have. That saved my frustration!

PS: Nothing personal, I am talking about EVRYONE here, who are in the same boat ;)